1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody get a picture of this at Tokyo Comic-Con by any chance? I saw it on a YouTube video but he totally just skimmed by this figure.

Can you link the video? I kinda want to see a glimpse.

Blink and you'll miss it. At about the 1:40 mark.

Ugh, this dude literally focuses on every other Civil War Hot Toys that's been released and then glosses over the to-be-released Mk. VI 2.0... :gah:

Ikr? ^ LOL
hopefully we get some better footage of the new VI sometime soon. They actually had him displayed with the faceplate up- so we know the HS is all good. Maybe the delays have to do with articulation or something.

I really like how his arms can be raised straight up without the shoulder pads getting in the way...wonder if they put the same shoulder armor design as the DC WM mark 1

Ikr? ^ LOL
hopefully we get some better footage of the new VI sometime soon. They actually had him displayed with the faceplate up- so we know the HS is all good. Maybe the delays have to do with articulation or something.

I really like how his arms can be raised straight up without the shoulder pads getting in the way...wonder if they put the same shoulder armor design as the DC WM mark 1

This isn't scheduled to drop until Feb-March 2018, so no delay yet.

bda4d88e5368816de4ee8f9826e99513.jpg

Not my pic, came across it on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back