1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they did a comic coloured Centurion I'd be all over it. I've thought about buying some extra parts for my current HT Centurion and painting them, but I've never painted a figure before.

If they did a comic coloured Centurion I'd be all over it. I've thought about buying some extra parts for my current HT Centurion and painting them, but I've never painted a figure before.

It could happen, they have made some armors that haven't been in the movies, but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. Maybe after the infinity war movies. I would dig an 80s comic silver centurion. I thought about the HP version, but his lower body is nearly all red, which was a bummer.

Yeah you are right, it couldn't have been much effort to make it accurate if they wanted to. :lol :dunno

Even though the colour is off without the silver upper arms and legs it's still a great figure and a nice representation of the SC design.

Guess I’m fine with the delay as well with so much other stuff suddenly hitting here at the end of the year. Wonder what will come out first, this or the Mark V?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad you like it! I grabbed the 46 and then went out and bought the 47's empty helmet to put on it. Looks good with it.

Nice I stuggle between the stark head and the empty helmet, I like the idea of an "ultimates" like IM suit that is sentient so that my shelf cannon for the suit :D

I still love the 46 too, great suit design, and closest comic armor imo, all I want now is an Iron man with the flip up face plate, so cant wait for this and /or a future mk 7

Guess I’m fine with the delay as well with so much other stuff suddenly hitting here at the end of the year. Wonder what will come out first, this or the Mark V?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't mind the delay, as others have expressed, but I wonder if this affects the Mk5 and Mk2 releases? That could potentially be a lot of money out of our pockets in a short window of time...

I don't mind the delay, as others have expressed, but I wonder if this affects the Mk5 and Mk2 releases? That could potentially be a lot of money out of our pockets in a short window of time...

Mk 2 is way out, like sept, so doubt it will get affected much, plus its a reuse of a mold so minimal production effort, mk 5 will likely be delayed slightly though

Mk 2 is way out, like sept, so doubt it will get affected much, plus its a reuse of a mold so minimal production effort, mk 5 will likely be delayed slightly though

Ah good point. For whatever reason I thought the Mk2 was Q2, not Q4 2018. I should've looked before posting lol.

I suppose the fact that the Mk6 hasn't been at so many shows recently was foreshadowing this delay.

Well that's good for the delay, now I can buy something for Christmas. lol.

Nice I stuggle between the stark head and the empty helmet, I like the idea of an "ultimates" like IM suit that is sentient so that my shelf cannon for the suit :D

I still love the 46 too, great suit design, and closest comic armor imo, all I want now is an Iron man with the flip up face plate, so cant wait for this and /or a future mk 7

Same. I'm always flipping back and forth between the helmet and Stark sculpt. Both look great, imho. I'm also of the same mindset that I more prefer a lift up visor over the new retracting style helmet. I'm old school and I can blame that on my love for the old IM comics that I grew up on :lol. I know it probably will never happen, but I'd love to see HT make this comic version of IM.

iron-man-classic-armor.jpg

I am sad this is delayed we got the 47 way ahead of schedule and a lot of other stuff just appeared and from what I know the MK 6 has been on the cards for a while . So wonder the reason for the delay . I was really looking for word to seeing how this came out in real life .

Back