1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More than the likeness itself, to me the main draw of the sculpt is the simple fact the Mark 6 is the only diecast figure post Mark 45 that has a helmeted sculpt. Mark 45 ushered in the new era of HT Iron Man suits in terms of quality, and most releases have the full sculpt. No complaints about that, but it's nice to have the variety.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Very true. I wonder if the diecast Mark 2 will have a similar sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine in last night...he’s pretty awesome...the shoulders are an amazing improvement.

xkawJDF.jpg

Man, this is pretty. I'm passing on this since I don't want both a Mk 6 and 7 and I'm waiting on the DC 7, but seeing all the pictures makes me paranoid. Surely that's a better bet than any other characters, though.

I just broke down and got the exclusive from SSC . The mark Vi is my all time favorite armor !! There’s no way I’m passing this up . I was fooling around with my original and everything started falling apart . It feels so cheap . Lololo . I’m like ok , it’s time to upgrade !! I’m so pumped .

Alright dammit, after seeing this amazing shot I finally gave in and ordered from BBTS. I've already spent way too much on figures the last few weeks (with Spidey, Star-Lord, Tarkin and Thor), but this one just looks too damn cool and I know I'd regret not getting it.

And what the hell. Life is short, and thankfully I don't have any kids to pay for. :D

Well I was going to wait until my last scheduled flex payment to process but I decided last night to just have them process the final payment early so it got shipped out tonight. Should have this next week.

This figure is such a beauty. Haven’t had a chance to take too many pics but here’s my quick contribution to the thread. Ignore the quick photoshopping. :)
858639cb6c27e88e798d810b60f5bbfc.jpg

my wife was pissed when she saw that i got another iron man. she was even more pissed when she realized i already have this one :lol

DXvieeQVQAA-zJQ.jpg

Alright dammit, after seeing this amazing shot I finally gave in and ordered from BBTS. I've already spent way too much on figures the last few weeks (with Spidey, Star-Lord, Tarkin and Thor), but this one just looks too damn cool and I know I'd regret not getting it.

And what the hell. Life is short, and thankfully I don't have any kids to pay for. :D

Woot! Woot!
I’m so glad to see so many members getting in on this one! The pics are amazing!
My Exclusive Version arrived today, but I don’t have time to open him yet.

my wife was pissed when she saw that i got another iron man. she was even more pissed when she realized i already have this one :lol

View attachment 398053

You can always get another wife... once Mk VI is gone, it's gone... :lecture :Flush

Oh my gosh. Kiwi, your response is hilarious![emoji23]
Chusifer upgraded his MK VI, and now he’s upgrading his wife! [emoji23]
Out of control!

I just got my new WM mk3 today and i think these are def the best iron men i own now. They are so nice and well made. They both have that new shoulder hinge for awesome mobility in the arms. I even took a quick shot since i am so pleased with myself right now. :lol

P3070564.jpg
P3070565.jpg

The pictures are so awesome guys !! Can’t wait to get mine . I really wish Tony stark would revisit this suit in a new film . I can’t stand the suit from infinity wars . The Vi and Vii are just about perfect .

Back