1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d go with the exclusive. The part itself isn’t really worth the price if your paying more, but it adds value on the secondary market to your overall figure. If you don’t care about that part then just get the regular and you can buy a helmet (the exclusive) for like ten bucks on eBay.

Hey, wanted to follow up. Thank you for the advice but I ended up going with just the standard version. I have yet to sell any of my figures 2nd hand and with all the IW previews today..... I'm going to need all the extra cash I can get for other figures haha.

I'll give ebay a try when more of these are out there. Thanks!

Hey, wanted to follow up. Thank you for the advice but I ended up going with just the standard version. I have yet to sell any of my figures 2nd hand and with all the IW previews today..... I'm going to need all the extra cash I can get for other figures haha.

I'll give ebay a try when more of these are out there. Thanks!

No worries. Yeah there is definitely a lot of stuff coming out in the next year or so. Then we get another avengers movie. Lol there are some of the same helmets out now. It’s the same one that came with the pepper Potts figure from a few years ago and there was another figure it came with if memory serves. So there should be some out there. Enjoy the figure, it’s pretty amazing.

On the truck! Of course I’m getting hit with this ridiculous wind storm on the east coast so I imagine UPS will be running late today:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just opening: A new bar has been set.

This has probably been mentioned, but the ankle articulation is sick:

20a2e0d12efd601a446617a3877a3e80.jpg

If you don't want to lose your sanity putting the helmet batteries in, tape them, then cut the excess off:

4588af7947cc453cdde3f446a751b950.jpg

The head magnet sucks them back out of the hole. It's maddening :lol

Articulated flap on the gloves.....this thing is blowing me away. New King in my collection. (WM is still right there) :

1a7a8a617a324caa56c0c61227a727ee.jpg

Back