Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still not sure how I feel about her face but the doll looks great I do have this on order but I'll probably sell her or the fanart statue I'll decide when she gets here I don't need two Tifas in my collection
I think the face looks better in person than in photos. There's a lot of variance with angle and lighting.

Still, if you're looking for an accurate depiction of the remake/rebirth design, it's a bit off. That said, Tifa's design has varied a lot throughout the years (even the concept design and in-game render look different) so if you think of the character as more of an amalgamation of her various designs, I think this fits within that range.

But I understand people looking for an exact replica of the remake/rebirth design.

Attachments

• 20240508_114128.mp4
    38.1 MB
Still need to figure out how I'm going to display mine... I was thinking of 3D printing something and making it look nice.

For me, all this unlicensed figures stuff is a whole new world LOL. One day a GameToys one appeared and I was like: OMG THIS EXISTS? And here I am, broke but happy LOL. At least I managed to pre-order Noctis and Tifa :')

I really liked the chocobo from the moment I saw it. Luckily, bought it for $75 on SuperBuy. The one I haven't been able to find and really like is Nanaki :( Maybe someday he can be mine. Square's figures are nice but the price/quality ratio doesn't match for me. I much prefer GameToys'.

I'll upload a photo in a few months when I have the whole figure setup finished :D"
I have the Chocobo too and he's awesome, got him from Toy Panic in malaysia (out of stock now though) for about 135usd shipped (about 200aud) to Australia. Shipping was about half of the overall cost because it's fairly big/weighty.

edit: how much was shipping with Superbuy? might consider that next time.

Toy Panic were really cool though, I was worried since he's a resin figure about breakage and they offered to double-box it and pack extra carefully then when they did so they sent me a picture of it being packed well etc and he arrived fast and safe.

Let me know if you ever do find a Nanaki or if they re-issue him. The currently available chocobos are reissues so I dno why they wldn't also reissue Nanaki. Seems less shops got the chocobos the second time round though for some reason

EDIT: Toy Panic i meant, wrote 'Toy Anxiety' the first time which is different store

Niceee!! You're gonna love it, it's so detailed. And heavy!! I remember I shared the Chocobo in the forums here when it first went for PO on Giantoy but not many seemed to care about it, AFAIK I'm the only one who ordered one? But I needed it for my Tifa display!!! (You can see behind Zack and the Chocobo is the Seventh Heaven - Zack is just chilling there for now :LOL:) I think some people's complaint with the Chocobo was the scaling. Of course next to Zack it looks a little small, but I'm sure it'll look great next to shorty Tifa :ROFLMAO:

I might end up switching out the backdrop for Tifa since I made this backdrop before her pre-order photos were released, and I didn't realize we were going to get the bar table with her. Might make a backdrop for the inside of the bar... But also might not display the bar at all. It feels like a shame to have her half hidden behind the bar on display. Maybe just for photos.

I hope GameToys follows through with their Chocobo, it was so much larger in size. Make it Yuffie's giant and impractical price-raising accessory.

488917-A6B75F8E-F011-4BDB-A3A3-3893268AC575.jpeg

I have the Chocobo too and he's awesome, got him from Toy Panic in malaysia (out of stock now though) for about 135usd shipped (about 200aud) to Australia. Shipping was about half of the overall cost because it's fairly big/weighty.

edit: how much was shipping with Superbuy? might consider that next time.

Toy Panic were really cool though, I was worried since he's a resin figure about breakage and they offered to double-box it and pack extra carefully then when they did so they sent me a picture of it being packed well etc and he arrived fast and safe.

Let me know if you ever do find a Nanaki or if they re-issue him. The currently available chocobos are reissues so I dno why they wldn't also reissue Nanaki. Seems less shops got the chocobos the second time round though for some reason

EDIT: Toy Panic i meant, wrote 'Toy Anxiety' the first time which is different store

I think $135 isn't bad. On eBay (where all the scalpers are lol) it's almost $200!! So you managed to save some money.

The shipping from SuperBuy cost me $130 but it included Cloud's body, the arms, the chocobo, and Nikaido (from Dorohedoro, Threezero) to USA.

I've searched everywhere for Nanaki and I've only seen it on eBay... but it's $250 and the tail is broken... Maybe that's why they haven't re-released it. I remember seeing an unboxing where someone said theirs also had a broken tail and the guy had to glue it, so it's probably a common issue. But yeah, I think if you comb Nanaki's hair a little it must look super cute. At least I haven't seen any others that match VSTOYS' one :') I'm also waiting for a nice Barret 1/6 (PLEASE GAMETOYYYYYYYS).

But well, my favorite is Sephi LOL So I'm already happy haha

I think $135 isn't bad. On eBay (where all the scalpers are lol) it's almost $200!! So you managed to save some money.

The shipping from SuperBuy cost me $130 but it included Cloud's body, the arms, the chocobo, and Nikaido (from Dorohedoro, Threezero) to USA.

I've searched everywhere for Nanaki and I've only seen it on eBay... but it's $250 and the tail is broken... Maybe that's why they haven't re-released it. I remember seeing an unboxing where someone said theirs also had a broken tail and the guy had to glue it, so it's probably a common issue. But yeah, I think if you comb Nanaki's hair a little it must look super cute. At least I haven't seen any others that match VSTOYS' one :') I'm also waiting for a nice Barret 1/6 (PLEASE GAMETOYYYYYYYS).

But well, my favorite is Sephi LOL So I'm already happy haha
Lol I've also been begging/whinging in this thread for a good 1/6th Barret. A Gametoys Barret would really be amazing, pls Gametoys.

I wish I wanted Sephiroth desperately enough lol. I've considered him, especially given that GT are bring out the AC one. Their original one looks amazing. But I guess I just don't go for villains as much these days, I like my figures more aspirational hah. Don't hold me to that though when we start getting more info and pics etc on the GT AC one ;)

Lol I've also been begging/whinging in this thread for a good 1/6th Barret. A Gametoys Barret would really be amazing, pls Gametoys.

I wish I wanted Sephiroth desperately enough lol. I've considered him, especially given that GT are bring out the AC one. Their original one looks amazing. But I guess I just don't go for villains as much these days, I like my figures more aspirational hah. Don't hold me to that though when we start getting more info and pics etc on the GT AC one ;)
Phew... My first FF was FF8 when I was 9 years old, my dad downloaded it for me from the internet and I loved it. My first love was Squall haha Then I played FF7 and there I stayed with Sephiroth... You know, those dark vibes, white hair... every girl's dream hahaha And so many years later, I'm still drooling over him, nothing to do about it. I always understood why he was so angry... Growing up alone and being so different. A bit crazy but hey, I forgive him, hell yeah hahaha But generally, I am into villains, they are much more interesting!

Hopefully GT will give us great figures for a long, long time.

Hello.
I am new to silicone figures and have seen that bending the joints long term lead to tearing. I am currently displaying the arms bent around 30 degrees or so. Is it safe to leave it like this?
Hey, nice pose & display. I think you'll be fine with this pose, it's not too extreme and this silicone is higher quality than their previous versions. Maybe if you can try to, maybe straighten out his right arm (pictured left) just a little bit, if you are concerned

Ayee check it out

So I upgraded Remake Cloud with the silicone remake version arms and replaced remake head sculpt with the 1st class hair sculpt/spare AC head sculpt and this is how it turned out!

The new arms are a slightly lighter skin tone than the original remake. But it makes it match the new head sculpt way better in my opinion. The only thing that might take notice is the neck color difference

1000016861.jpg
1000016860.jpg
1000016859.jpg
1000016858.jpg
1000016867.jpg

I can attest that having two Clouds is definitely cool 😎
View attachment 702800
I have 3 Clouds in total, 2 AC because wtf not, AC is so good it’s so hard to pass on, and so the other one can be posed for extreme iconic poses.

1 RE prolly kitbash it with the 1st class, swapping shoulder pads and arms fingers crossed I’ll post it if it all goes well 🛠️

And I’ve got one Sephiroth customized back in the Philippines to go for an actual leather coat.

With the recent layoff and restructuring announcements from Square Enix, do ya'll think we'll see a reduction / stoppage in official merch releases?

With the recent layoff and restructuring announcements from Square Enix, do ya'll think we'll see a reduction / stoppage in official merch releases?
Maybe . I dont pay attention on their merch that much anymore like i used to back then.

Like their laziness on reusing the pak cloud body sculpt for like the 7th time
I mean their first remake cloud looks better(not the one hardy daytona bundle since that one had a weaker paint job)
than the 2.0. i think im going crazy 😂the shading, the eyes etc. i only give the 2.0 a plus for a bigger buster sword

i have all 3 versions but all 3 are in storage so ill use spartanuruk pics

Ver.1(first release 2017 vs Ver. 2.0 )
Ill only be hyped on a sqex product if they announce another FF play arts kai other than 7

Bottom thumbnail in order 2.0,1.0. and the 1.0 hardy daytona release

Screenshot_20240517-040644.png
Screenshot_20240517-040648.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240517-040956.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517-040956.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240517-040959.png
    Screenshot_20240517-040959.png
    372.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240517-041003.png
    Screenshot_20240517-041003.png
    357.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Huh, the 1.0 face and hair sculpt is way worse than the 2.0... 1.0 barely looks like Remake Cloud with that weird hairshape and guyliner and thin brows.

Like it's not even close.... 2.0 is superior sculpt.

cloudcomp.jpg

But it's annoying how many times they reissue the same **** though. They're releasing like their 7th Remake Cloud with no body updates, instead we get a goofy ass expression sculpt.

Last edited:
Back