1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Bwahaha!

Thanks for sharing the photos guys. Looking forward to this guy shipping (and the MkVI photos have confirmed that I have to update my old MkIV too when the UK-based retailer I usually buy from actually lists it.)

wish i did not read comment bout the arc reactor not lightning up enough to fill triangle on chest.... cuz now i cant unsee and its annoying lol

wish i did not read comment bout the arc reactor not lightning up enough to fill triangle on chest.... cuz now i cant unsee and its annoying lol
:)

White-Electrical-Tape-86300.gif

Scary thing: I was always all “I only need one armour”.

The proportions on Mark VII bugged me so I sold it. I loved the Mark IV but sold it when Mark VI Diecast was revealed and have that on order.

But the proportions on Mark IV look beautiful, and a Mark VII with updated proportions could be a beast.

Lucky for me, those are my all-time favourites so I may get out with just 3 armours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scary thing: I was always all “I only need one armour”.

The proportions on Mark VII bugged me so I sold it. I loved the Mark IV but sold it when Mark VI Diecast was revealed and have that on order.

But the proportions on Mark IV look beautiful, and a Mark VII with updated proportions could be a beast.

Lucky for me, those are my all-time favourites so I may get out with just 3 armours.

Agreed the VII diecast will be a beast and a huge seller.

I'll have 8 armours total which is way more than I initially thought. The 6 I really do like, much more than I thought. It is a really great armour and will look great beside the WM.

87bd5e779120084a54afe8eb50792b5c.jpg

62f6d866cbfb0725da9197c3c15e8efa.jpg

This may seem like a silly question, but is the special edition helmet only exclusive to Sideshow?

I believe the Special Edition Helmet is only exclusive to Hot Toys and Sideshow.

Right, except Hot Toys isn't a distributor...so I guess basically only Sideshow is the only place you can order from that has the special edition helmet then.

Right, except Hot Toys isn't a distributor...so I guess basically only Sideshow is the only place you can order from that has the special edition helmet then.

Just to clarify, these are also available from other distributors worldwide. At least the comic store I am getting this from has it.

Pre ordered this badass at my local shop. Wasn’t going to but caved since the original VI was my first Hot Toys.

Did they include the blue lighting that was visible at the bottom of the chest piece as shown in the prototype pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which one to go for? Mark VI or Mark IV? They both look awesome!
I can't decide...

Both for completest who need to have them all, or all they can get.

VI for those who just want one or the other to contrast the MKIII or another figure(s), because out of the two the VI is most contrasting with the triangle reactor.

IV for the collector who just wants one IM figure and wants a more iconic look.

I’m getting this one because for the price, I feel like you’re getting more. The battle damaged parts and weapons sell it for me. I’m a bigger fan of the round reactor, but this armor will look better with my War Machine.

I have purposely stayed away from the plethora of armor variations from Iron Man, but I could not resist preordering both this and the Mark VI. I am thinking of placing the Mark V in an exploded view within the gantry eventually; that could be a lot of fun to set up. I would have MUCH preferred getting diecast gantry arms as well as the floor. If you are going to go DC, go all in.

Back