1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think maybe the Mark IV being so similar could keep the price on this from ballooning too much but I do think the VI is the more desirable figure.

This figure has spoiled me a bit. I can’t see adding another HT Iron Man unless it can live up to this one. Maybe a diecast Mark 1 or 7 but that’s about it.

I think maybe the Mark IV being so similar could keep the price on this from ballooning too much but I do think the VI is the more desirable figure.

Thing is ... Mark IV vibes with the classic comic look and has some fun accessories. I wouldn’t be so sure about aftermarket. I own the Mark VI but decided the IV is a must-have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KGhobby has it for $172

Look at the shipping cost, it's FREE? Seems to be a price mistake because this item is like 14lbs.

Went through check out, they charged 0 dollars for shipping. Get it while you can guys because this is a smoking hot deal if they actually ship this beast at this price SHIPPED!

Last edited:
That gantry is tempting (especially at that price), but reading the fine print it says the stand is "fixed" and does not contain any joints or mechanical (i.e., moving) parts. I was expecting at the very least the robotic grippers to be movable like on the smaller HT stand, but apparently not.

Look at the shipping cost, it's FREE? Seems to be a price mistake because this item is like 14lbs.

Went through check out, they charged 0 dollars for shipping. Get it while you can guys because this is a smoking hot deal if they actually ship this beast at this price SHIPPED!

You should have read the policies, theyll bill you shipping once it arrives in stock

Back