1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just arrived from SS:

IMG_8980.JPG

Decided to keep the regular for myself. Not sure what I'll do with the EX. Maybe just cancel it. The extra helmet wasn't really going to do anything for me.

:dunno

They have been sending them out for months. I got mine from Sideshow months ago.

Well I know the first batch went out months ago, but I thought that was done. They are still going out?

Do you know when the 2nd batch deluxes are going to ship? Says May-June on the site. Art Damage just got one.

So I’m obviously going to come off as naive but why did they do this one in batches? Or do they usually do it with all the Iron man figures? The second batch will be my first Iron man Hot toy (and most likely my last since the mk 46 prices make me sick)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’m obviously going to come off as naive but why did they do this one in batches? Or do they usually do it with all the Iron man figures? The second batch will be my first Iron man Hot toy (and most likely my last since the mk 46 prices make me sick)

Like someone said a few pages back it's not batches but sideshow probably got some leftover stock from overseas sent to them.

Like someone said a few pages back it's not batches but sideshow probably got some leftover stock from overseas sent to them.

Gotcha. Thanks. So it’s not a usual thing with Iron man figures?

Sorry I usually do try to look back at the pages before asking questions that have probably been asked 1000x but this one sorta overwhelmed me haha

Gotcha. Thanks. So it’s not a usual thing with Iron man figures?

Sorry I usually do try to look back at the pages before asking questions that have probably been asked 1000x but this one sorta overwhelmed me haha

No worries, These pages move fast sometimes. It's not usual at all with IM but it does happen with HT figures sometimes. Most of the time once an IM figures sell out that is it.

Well the excitement was short lived as I have a stripped screw in his right arm so I'm reaching out to SS for replacement. It doesn't look to me as if the arm will come off so I imagine I'm going to have to send the whole thing back. Yay.

Well the excitement was short lived as I have a stripped screw in his right arm so I'm reaching out to SS for replacement. It doesn't look to me as if the arm will come off so I imagine I'm going to have to send the whole thing back. Yay.

I'm pretty sure the arm is just a ball in socket joint. SS should be able to send you an arm.

I hope so. We'll see I guess.

Just takes a brave pull.

Sorry bout the screw. There's nothing that's a bigger killjoy than having an issue out of the box. Especially when you've been waiting for over a year. Once it gets figured out and the dust settles, you'll be happy with the figure again. Luckily you got it from SS so I'd imagine you'll be taken care of.

Congrats on picking up the Mk6. The best of the best imo. :duff

Well I know the first batch went out months ago, but I thought that was done. They are still going out?

Do you know when the 2nd batch deluxes are going to ship? Says May-June on the site. Art Damage just got one.

They have been sending out small amounts ever few weeks since the first ones shipped. I believe all customers now have theirs from Secret base and toy Sapiens and Shanghai and those last orders where filled a couple weeks ago according to what I heard, so it shouldn be much longer for all the Sideshow orders (no counting waitlist stuff) to ship.

I had the came problem. Sucks ass but I feel like I'm not going to keep the batteries in him or ever keep turning him on so I just decided to live with it. I might try super gluing a screwdriver into it to see if that works

I had the came problem. Sucks ass but I feel like I'm not going to keep the batteries in him or ever keep turning him on so I just decided to live with it. I might try super gluing a screwdriver into it to see if that works

Yeah I'm going to see if I can get it removed today with different screw drivers. Maybe Dremel? And perhaps they can just send me another screw?

That sucks, sorry to hear that.

They have been sending out small amounts ever few weeks since the first ones shipped. I believe all customers now have theirs from Secret base and toy Sapiens and Shanghai and those last orders where filled a couple weeks ago according to what I heard, so it shouldn be much longer for all the Sideshow orders (no counting waitlist stuff) to ship.

And what about this 'new 2nd batch' of Deluxe figures that went up at Sideshow a couple months ago with the May-June delivery date -- is there any word on that as far as when we might expect delivery? At one point I heard mid May and then ArtDamage got his notice so I thought "here we go"... but seems like he's the only one to get a deluxe recently.

Back