1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that?
so the whole caramel setup was ok, only one thing was bad? :dunno

Yes... I can't stutter in text.

Overall I didn't mind the movie. Personally I like that it completely re-vamped the timeline to where Reese lives... Unfortunately Jai's Reese was beyond awful and took me right out of the movie.

Last edited:
They deserve bad sales for this imo.

We all wanted the T1/T2 endo, not this thing. They even teased a new chromed 1/6 endo back when they showed the 1/4 they were doing. It was on a table with the Tech Noir Arnie or something. Should have done that.

Dumb, dumb, dumb decision going with this Genisys one, especially so late in the game. They've got to know people would have preferred the original.

I do still hope they plan to re-make the original. If I HAD to choose between the two, I'd take the original every time... But I'd rather have both.

I do still hope they plan to re-make the original. If I HAD to choose between the two, I'd take the original every time... But I'd rather have both.

That's likely the plan, sell this version to people who figure this is there best bet for a 1:6 endo than announce the original a few months or so after this is released.

it would be strange to make this new skeleton which already incorporates compex design that HT missed on the original skeleton (like mechanics and spine inside the chest, for example) - and then re-release that super simplified version of original skeleton.

it would be strange to make this new skeleton which already incorporates compex design that HT missed on the original skeleton (like mechanics and spine inside the chest, for example) - and then re-release that super simplified version of original skeleton.

If it happens like I said you can expect many shared and inaccurate parts, that way they can save cost so likely just a redesigned head and chest with the bottom half reused from this.

i wish the guy who engineered HT ED-209 and Robocop was interested in terminator universe.

So is war machine mark 3. I doubt hot toys will remember anything of their supposed releases until they're done milking their star wars line.

So frustrating that HT won't release a 1:6 T1 or T2 endo (preferably diecast). That's what collectors want. I'd also like a TX as well. I never saw Genisys and really have no interest in a pale imitation. I hate that Hot Toys is just sitting on some of these licenses. I completely get that they need to focus Star Wars, Marvel and DC because those are the hot sellers vs a 30-year-old franchise, but why not just let the license go or subcontract out to a smaller company? I'm sure if another 1:6 company got Terminator we'd see an endo or two in no time.

I think we'll eventually get that prototype 1/6 endo from 2012. They finally got around to the Arkham Joker and that was in the same batch of prototypes. The T1/T2 license is a time-tested popular property to bank on, I think, so they probably feel they can sit on it while they rush out their "flavor-of-the-month" Disney and D.C. licenses. With Hot Toys, I've learned you just never know if and when.

Until then, I'll be using this TG endo as a placeholder to put alongside Robocop.

I think this was pushed back from January to next months. Hope it comes soon. Its been a loooong time since I preordered it.

Dont like how teeth are painted in this video.

I think this was pushed back from January to next months. Hope it comes soon. Its been a loooong time since I preordered it.

Dont like how teeth are painted in this video.

It could be the lighting source used in the video but dayyum look at those teeth lol! Looks like hes been using whitener. Glad i passed on this because with those teeth and that big gun it looks awful.

Last edited:
I think it looks great for what it is. I mean the teeth seem accurate enough for the new endoskeleton aesthetic they went with in the movie. Just don't give me a T1/T2 endo that looks like that....which they pretty much already did...and I bought it :slap :lol

This might end up being the best current option to get an endo on the shelf, in any scale. Then again I'm hoping there's a Prime 1 employee working tirelessly away at a large scale endo in a secret bunker somewhere...:pray:

what everyone really wants. The endo from genisys just doesn't cut it for me. Stan winstons original design is still king! It just looks more menacing imo.

T1Endo23542.jpg

randa_018_06.jpg

Last edited:
I definitely prefer the T1/T2 endoskeleton design. But like a few others have said, this is extremely cool for what it is. The design updates weren't needed, but still cool never the less. I'll probably use my rewards points towards it. Chrome looking paint, LED eyes, and a unique plasma rifle? I'm in. This may be the last 1/6 endoskeleton we get.

Back