1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, that's just torturous, seeing those pictures. When, oh when?

Sad thing is if you petition Hot Toys with those pics they'd just say...well, lol, they'd say nothing at all lets not kid ourselves, but as far as they're concerned they made that already with QS002. A 1:6 version would no doubt repeat all the same flaws. Sideshow are the originator of the inaccuracies that Hot Toys propagates, Enterbay are out of the game, NECA can't do it justice at their pricepoints and Chronicle have so far been...questionable..

There's just no real hope for it at all no matter who has the license.

what everyone really wants.
nope! it's a small model with wrongs in it - face is most visible of them, torso has some details too giant, waist hydraulics sticking too much out of the chest base.
find some 1/1 doll photos and compare :)
Stan winstons original design
Cameron design. Winston didn't design it.
and just see how he did it. even with the insides. every screw, every hole had a meaning, he actually engineered it rather then just draw something looking good.

kitendoskeleton7.png

Ah, I knew I remembered you saying something about the puppet and the lifesize stuff not being quite the same. I defer to you on matters endoskeleton without reservation. If they made one that satisfied you we'd all be happy with it aswell, guaranteed. Alas.

:lol oh no, i think TooMuchGarlic is (was?...) a far better endoskeleton expert than me. i got an impression that he really explored every millimeter of it.

but in general - do you even recognize this face?

attachment.php

:lol oh no, i think TooMuchGarlic is (was?...) a far better endoskeleton expert than me. i got an impression that he really explored every millimeter of it.

but in general - do you even recognize this face?

I'd take that over the QS002 face even if it doesn't conform to the 1:1 stuff they used. :lol It makes sense though to use the 1:1 as reference rather than that puppet.

Are you getting this a-dev?

I won't be, no. There's no point, I would resent it every day for what it isn't.

I think the old SS 1/4 statue is the closest to the actual puppet.
41826f74a15be320c19f6ec68dbb4254.jpg

9837089d84410841e731e1fa6fa78776.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back