1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't watched season 2? :pfft:
i watched season 1.
and young John Connor in Cameron's movie was smarter than older John Connor in the Cronicles.
even if he became a president of the Solar System in season 2, the fact remains: we "... saw him grow from a whiny kid into the beginnings of a brilliant tactician" in T2 and then back into a whiny kid in Cronicles.

I wouldn't say that, he wasn't whining most of the time. He just had an annoying voice.

I don't even think its his voice to be honest, to me its more the early 90s surfer talk he engages with Arnie with for most of the movie hasn't aged well and doesn't seem right in 2016

My vote is for Bale as by far the best John Conner and the skinny guy from T3 as the worst.

I remember thinking T2 John was so cool when I was a kid. His introduction in T2 is also associated with my first memory of Guns N Roses. I became a big fan of theirs later on. I don't know who is the best, but Edward Furlong will always be John Connor to me. That movie is burnt into my psyche.

Bale's face in Salvation is burnt into my psyche as well!

lol-guy.jpg

Apologies if its a re-post.
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/15247891_350934901929624_2865149945604734976_n.mp4[/video]

That looks brand new to me, thanks for posting:hi5:

It looks a little buck toothed, need to see it from the side to be sure...

Last edited:
Hmm after seeing that video not so sure i'll pick this up now the teeth are looking a bit too big for my liking.

Yeah looks good there and teeth don't look half bad honestly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

What's the word with this guy? I was just planning out my budget around my January flex payments and realized the final payment for this is due to be taken on the 5th. I'm expecting a delay notice any day now.

What's the word with this guy? I was just planning out my budget around my January flex payments and realized the final payment for this is due to be taken on the 5th. I'm expecting a delay notice any day now.
February-March is the latest word from Sideshow. Delay notices were previously sent out by them, but I don't think it was ever slated to arrive any earlier than January in Hong Kong, so no surprises there.

Back