1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2wgbpyo.gif

I preordered one as I missed out on the last endos and I need one for my Terminator shelf. It's not my 'ideal' endo to have but it'll have to do I suppose!

So is this thing chrome or not? Promo photos it appears chrome but others look like a regular metallic paint.

I hope with the delays it had, the decided to go chrome. and include a plasma rifle

Not sure why people equate delays with improvements, especially when it comes to Hot Toys. I swear they'll hold up production ten times on a figure like this, just to make sure another Iron Man figure gets out the door.

Chrome as in plated plastic? What are you guys smoking? It will be metal paint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do not bypass the language filter. Bypassing the language filter is against board rules; even if you use an animated gif.

Thread cleaned.

RFDXes97gboYg.gif

On a serious note, my bad I didn't think that it would bypass the language filter. Lesson learned profanity in the gif will show up if posted.

that was such a cool gif. pity. wish i saved it. jacerc130, could you please PM it to me again :)

Back