1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got mine today , what an absolute nightmare to put batteries in and access the on/off switches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My crappy cell phone camera does not do this figure justice. I wish I hadn't dropped my camera in that creek at the music festival so I could post some decent pics of this guy.

I'm 6'4" and have pretty big hands and was struggling with the batteries so I had my niece do it for me and she had no problem.

Man I have the pre ordered thru Popculturezone and was told it won't be arriving til around August 1.

Ouch.

Never realized this was out. When did it start shipping? Looks really really nice. Wasn't even on my radar for a purchase.... but I might be changing my mind.

Looks pretty amazing but I'm still holding out hope for an Ultimate Ultron like kingarts. Any of you think that will come out eventually by hot toys?

Looks pretty amazing but I'm still holding out hope for an Ultimate Ultron like kingarts. Any of you think that will come out eventually by hot toys?

I'm hoping for one as well, but I doubt we're going to see something similar to what King Arts are doing.

Im sure we'll get one at some point.. Could be next year or 5 years from now. I'm hoping for sooner rather than later but I feel like hot toys would want prime to saturate a little more before revealing an ultimate version.

I'm hoping for one as well, but I doubt we're going to see something similar to what King Arts are doing.

Im sure we'll get one at some point.. Could be next year or 5 years from now. I'm hoping for sooner rather than later but I feel like hot toys would want prime to saturate a little more before revealing an ultimate version.

That makes sense! Too bad kingarts is the only one doing one and at 1/9 scale as well. Was thinking about getting the ThreeA Ultron but those duck feet throw me off.

Mine arrived last week, anyone else get what looks like bubbles on the paint on his neck when you move it?

Mine could be a one off QC issue, but be careful guys. I'd send it back to HT but it would cost me less just to fix up the figure myself.

Mine arrived last week, anyone else get what looks like bubbles on the paint on his neck when you move it?

Mine could be a one off QC issue, but be careful guys. I'd send it back to HT but it would cost me less just to fix up the figure myself.

Mine has no visible issues, and I inspected it quite thoroughly... You should share pictures of your issue just for comparisons sake.

Man I have the pre ordered thru Popculturezone and was told it won't be arriving til around August 1.

Ouch.

Mine's on pre-order with them as well. Can't say I'm too surprised - when I talked to them at the end of May they said that they were still being told it would arrive in June, but they seemed quite skeptical. Given that, I was assuming July at the earliest.

How many switches does he have to turn on the lights on the body and head?
Just two, one on the back and one on the top of the head, the head one is really easy to turn on, the back is only difficult if you use the waist grabber included. He has two more on the inside of the arms

My crappy cell phone camera does not do this figure justice. I wish I hadn't dropped my camera in that creek at the music festival so I could post some decent pics of this guy.

What sucks here is not that you don't have pix of Ultron, but that 1. you ruined your expensive phone and 2. you then lost all your pix and videos of the festival. Harsh. :wink1:

Back