1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found an alreay "used" Ultron at an interesting price. Got it. Now i'm trying for a "detolf-fitting" pose [emoji1]

547e91b1d6ae49eb720f8a2011dcd194.jpg

910de3d6c22dd0e96888d506cacb6f39.jpg

I would get this but I can't stand the dead eyes, but since I have a Soap Reactor coming for the 1/4 Mark 43 he will next too maybe that solves the issue.

Can someone tell me how to get his scalp off? The light is on and I can't remove it. I'm afraid something is going to break. The little plastic helper tool already did.

Can someone tell me how to get his scalp off? The light is on and I can't remove it. I'm afraid something is going to break. The little plastic helper tool already did.

you broke the tool?

don't the instructions show you how to remove it? (i don't have the figure, so i can't really help)

The instructions don't say what to do when you've already followed the instructions and it doesn't work.......

Use the smallest screw driver you can find. That's what I had to do, the eye lights are really poorly implemented. But that doesn't take away from the imposing shelf presence to me. 80's stark villains. tmp_22743-IMG_20160625_2216521516949547.jpg

Use the smallest screw driver you can find. That's what I had to do, the eye lights are really poorly implemented. But that doesn't take away from the imposing shelf presence to me. 80's stark villains. View attachment 272779

badass.

i'm actually starting to get excited for this thing. i really wanted to hold out for an ultimate version.. but now that i'm almost all caught up with the house party figures, i have no real reason to pass this up.

Use the smallest screw driver you can find. That's what I had to do, the eye lights are really poorly implemented. But that doesn't take away from the imposing shelf presence to me. 80's stark villains. View attachment 272779

Thanks for the help. I didn't want to scratch or break it, but the screw driver worked just fine. I really like the figure too. Also, great pic.

Ultron is much taller than you expect in-hand. The only issue is he doesn't look as great as a lit up version...not that I ever put in the batteries anyway.

Ultron towers over Thanos.

b949facb4c616a19a3356e2053d6961d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man.. It sucks waiting for BBTS to get the 45 in stock to ship ultron.

You're seriously going to wait for the 45? BBTS has a cheap shipping option for like $7, I spent more than that on breakfast this morning.

Imagine this would have been the Hot Toys version :inlove

FullSizeRender_1(1).jpg
IMG_7002.jpg
IMG_7005.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

I just can't stand the Movie Ultron and even less the HT rendering, so I bought the Revoltech :dunno

I like the eyes on the Revoltech. I just got the UP shipping notice today from AlterEgo though I am concerned with the "dead eyes" thing. I wonder if there is any space in the eye sockets to affix any sort of "contact lens" to supply him with non-illuminated display eyes.

You're seriously going to wait for the 45? BBTS has a cheap shipping option for like $7, I spent more than that on breakfast this morning.

I wanted to display them together and open them together. It's just more fun that way (for me).

Back