1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

I can't seeing this costing that much without clothes and all. Look at Groot for example he's 15" tall and only $199.99. I'm gonna guess $249.99 (due to the Avengers tax) as long as he's not Die-Cast. If he is Die-Cast I'd say $369.99.

I need to know how much Hulkbuster is going to be, so I can decide whether to get just that, or 3-4 other Avengers figures (for about the same money).

Hulk buster is going to be $649.99. At least according to my magic ball....lol.

They might do the full reveal to coincide with the new trailer

New trailer on Monday with the college football championship game, right?

I need to know how much Hulkbuster is going to be, so I can decide whether to get just that, or 3-4 other Avengers figures (for about the same money).

I wish I could say that, but I see myself getting everything from this line (including Hulkbuster) like I did with the first Avengers line. I mainly collect Marvel figures and have only branched out a few times (John Matrix, The Crow, The Joker 2.0, etc.)

If this is diecast (which it doesn't look like it is) it would be $399, I'm predicting that this will be $299.

I primarily collect Marvel stuff, but have zero interest in getting a new Hulk, Thor or Widow. Iron Man maybe (already have the 42). QS is doubtful but I'm intrigued by Scarlet Witch and Vision.

Definitely Cap of course, definitely Ultron.

I really like the look of Hawkeye's trench coat. I've toyed with the idea of selling my old Hawk for $$$ and buying the new one with enough left over to buy a 2nd figure. ;)

I originally wanted Walletbuster, but that damn thing is looking like it's SO big I may not have a place for it.

I primarily collect Marvel stuff, but have zero interest in getting a new Hulk, Thor or Widow. Iron Man maybe (already have the 42). QS is doubtful but I'm intrigued by Scarlet Witch and Vision.

Definitely Cap of course, definitely Ultron.

I really like the look of Hawkeye's trench coat. I've toyed with the idea of selling my old Hawk for $$$ and buying the new one with enough left over to buy a 2nd figure. ;)

I originally wanted Walletbuster, but that damn thing is looking like it's SO big I may not have a place for it.

Sell the old Hawkeye! that's exactly what I did except I bought a Cap PF with it. :yess:

I so cannot wait to see the reveal of this Ultron though. Oh, and is the 2nd version of Ultron 8 feet as well? Or is that only this version? Cause i'd have to make a new shelf if I were to get this as well as Thanos since they're both tall dudes.

"There are no strings on me."

The Age of Ultron is coming!

10519739_10152550756677344_6479611991031719154_n.jpg

97dtTjs.gif

Keep in mind assuming its in perfect scale it should be about 16 inches. Raiden is plastic and 12 inches(cost $300). So this figure even if it is plastic could still easily be $400

Back