1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea but hiding all the wires would seem to be an issue.

Also, if you keep this thing running for days at a time i cant imagine that bulb lastingg too long. And it's not like you can replace it. Not easily anyway.

Great idea but hiding all the wires would seem to be an issue.

Also, if you keep this thing running for days at a time i cant imagine that bulb lastingg too long. And it's not like you can replace it. Not easily anyway.

Nope:

1643fb0c9153fca88c81351d4d86c1eb.jpg

a11b343054e5ab6d33881bfe0f23b8bc.jpg

ebdb520afbe323f23ab2ae4a2865dfe0.jpg

And I wouldn't leave anything on 24/7, no. Should last for quite some time. The alternative is: a light burns out for a figure you never turn on anyways...

Nope:

And I wouldn't leave anything on 24/7, no. Should last for quite some time. The alternative is: a light burns out for a figure you never turn on anyways...

Wow that Soap Reactor looks like a great idea!

For Ultron would the Full Pack do? or would you have to buy something extra?

Are you running the wires internally?

If you look close, you can see the wires by the shoulder, and coming out of the helmet. Various figures = various ways you can run the wires. I've hidden the wires on his back, as best I could, under the 'air brakes'.

Wow that Soap Reactor looks like a great idea!

For Ultron would the Full Pack do? or would you have to buy something extra?

I'm not sure about that yet. I asked the question earlier in the thread. I don't think anyone has said yet what batteries it takes.

Craig that looks great. How long did it take to receive from Soap?

A few weeks, depending on where you are. [I think it was like just over 2 weeks, IIRC.....been a while]

They do require a bit of hiding but the soap reactor is something that's worth a look if you want to use the lights.

That's so lame. At least have his eyes dim red when the LED light's not on. He looks completely dead (literally and figuratively) with those black eyes.
The red aren't visible but with better lighting, you can still see the white of his eyes so it's not like it's entirely just black.

I can't order this guy until more people post in hand pics and give some real life reviews and thoughts..........

I thought Budget Stark did a pretty good one:

Wow.. After watching that, I find myself feeling a bit disappointed.

The minimal head movement is a huge shame.

The lack of any torso turn anywhere is a bit of a shame.

The teeth always exposed when his mouth is open is a bummer.

The lack of any ankle pivots is a huge bummer. I was REALLY surprised at that. That's a shame.

Add that to the $370+ price tag, and surprisingly I'm starting to second guess this figure.

Seeing this review now has me hoping for an ultimate ultron with some massive improvements.

I'm sure someone is going to list why all of these things aren't feasible and yadda yadda yadda.. But still, I believe all of those things should absolutely have been achievable with this figure.

This thing was a sure lock for me.. I've been waiting for it for a long time. But the few problems I had with it prior to this review now seem magnified with these new ones brought to light.

Ugh.. Now I have some decisions to make.

Back