1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a little more......... I don't wanna say puffy

On the juices probably

Just wishful thinking atm but yeah hope he gets one

With swapped out melted parts!!!

Yea Ultron Prime looks great, just think Ultimate Ultron suits the collection more because he is at his peak, but we will wait and see until SDCC if there is a release. Same has I am waiting for infinity war Thanos with the gauntlet hand

Ultron Prime looks great but I just want Ultimate Ultron because I only care about final forms:lol

Does anybody even have a side by side comparison pic between Prime and Ultimate, I actually don't even know the difference between the two.

On the juices probably

Yea Ultron Prime looks great, just think Ultimate Ultron suits the collection more because he is at his peak, but we will wait and see until SDCC if there is a release. Same has I am waiting for infinity war Thanos with the gauntlet hand

Yeah Ultimate suits better as a whole i would think. Looks more like a guy who can beat the Avengers

Thanos without the guantlet and a crazy maniacal HS? I passed on the Guardians one for IW too.

Ultron Prime looks AMAZING in this recent group shot. Also if one looks closely, they've corrected the chest details! :clap

2Usx0Oy.jpg

sNKTvgK.png

Yea baby!! Proportions look fantastic there. Definitely my most anticipated licensed PO. PUMPED!!

Actually, everything looks great in that pic. And there goes Hill.....

Yeah Ultimate suits better as a whole i would think. Looks more like a guy who can beat the Avengers

Thanos without the guantlet and a crazy maniacal HS? I passed on the Guardians one for IW too.

Yea Ultimate is when **** just got real.

I am passing on vision, scarlet witch, war machine, falcon, thanos, until civil war and infinity wars, as trying to fit in the entire AOU lineup in 2016 would be impossible financial wise, got to eat and go on some big holidays coming up next year. Just getting the basic avengers team and Ultron, and then slowly moving onto the next lineup, which help big time financially. Getting 10 or more HT in 2015 and 2016 of the AOU lineup, not to mention a few statues would stretch me to the limit

Ultron Prime looks AMAZING in this recent group shot. Also if one looks closely, they've corrected the chest details! :clap

2Usx0Oy.jpg

sNKTvgK.png

Yep, he looks good. All cleaned up. That looks like a production molded figure not a hand made proto. Very crisp.

This is why I am so glad they don't go 15 deep on every film. There's like 3000 dollars in figures there.

Yep, he looks good. All cleaned up. That looks like a production molded figure not a hand made proto. Very crisp.

This is why I am so glad they don't go 15 deep on every film. There's like 3000 dollars in figures there.

Yeah, imagine if we got all of Thor's supporting cast, my god...

Like I said in the Maria thread, Ultron is looking stunning here. It's great to see his imposing scale without the stand interfering. I can't wait to get this.

yes, i think the head sculpt has improved quite a lot.
Looks the exact same to me. Photo you posted is under the usual terrible back under lighting. Just waiting to see how the final production version looks like before saying anything about this one. Looks like they have multiple prototypes all over the place.

Back