1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for the walgreens exclusives to hit stores near me, i've been checking multiple stores a few times a week.

Wish I started collecting sooner and could of got that Thanos statue :( although I always preferred the museum pose one more personally.

Lovely display bud!

Oh I love that one too! Once my XM Thanos gets to me I may have too many Thanoses, Thani? What's the plural of Thanos? haha

Cosmic display.jpg

That is indeed a nice display :clap

Thanks!

Yeah they are exclusive to a store called Walgreens. Pretty hard to find too as not all stores got shipments yet or they're just not putting them out

I love how much Walgreens has stepped their toy game up. Getting exclusives left and right. I guess that's one way to compete with CVS.

I don't know if this makes me a toy snob but once the Pops went to a Walmart exclusive, I was done. I had all the Marvel, DC and Walking Dead ones up until the GotG ones came out and then I sold them all. The whole Funko Fanatic thing was like a strange cult too. People obsessing over paint jobs on $9 mass produced items, the passive-agressive niceness, etc...it was just such a turn off to me.

I was lucky enough and sold at a great time; made twice my money back even after all the shipping costs so I can't be too mad.

Yeah they are exclusive to a store called Walgreens. Pretty hard to find too as not all stores got shipments yet or they're just not putting them out

I'm familiar with Walgreens :wink1: and a lot of other American stores, food, politics and culture :rotfl..... I even played football for a few years

Last edited:
This looks like a really awesome figure but for that price is rather just wait for the inevitable infinity gauntlet version

Thanos was so much more of a cool guy before he hooked up with Death. Now he's always like "Nah man, can't hit the club, me and bae gotta run to Bed Bath and Beyond, need new shams." or "Nah bruh, gotta kill half the universe for boo. You know how it is." I miss single Thanos, that guy could party.

Thanos was so much more of a cool guy before he hooked up with Death. Now he's always like "Nah man, can't hit the club, me and bae gotta run to Bed Bath and Beyond, need new shams." or "Nah bruh, gotta kill half the universe for boo. You know how it is." I miss single Thanos, that guy could party.

You have won the day sir.

Back