1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

I hate that there are not enough female figures from Hot Toys, just Black Widow. Where the **** is Pepper? and Gamora is only made because they wanted to make all the Guardians, but lets face it they would be happier if Gamora was male.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

I hate that there are not enough female figures from Hot Toys, just Black Widow. Where the **** is Pepper? and Gamora is only made because they wanted to make all the Guardians, but lets face it they would be happier if Gamora was male.
I think it just has to do with the fact that these female characters don't have a big enough role. Hot Toys generally focuses on the main characters and depending on the movie, will give us a side character or two. It's not them being sexist or anything. More so because these female characters that we want are always generally a small side character. They already confirmed they're working on a Pepper Potts. If Nebula has a bigger role in GoTG2 maybe we'll get her then. I do wish they would consider doing these fan favorite characters though. It's still a shame that we're never getting a Faora.

As long as all the Marvel women in the movies are made, I won't *****. I want Nebula. But if its her OR Scarlet Witch, then Witch wins. Same goes for Mrs.Marvel.

Man now that this event is over I want Ronan even more now.

It kills me that his feet aren't flush to the floor. It throws the whole thing off for me.

Let the mad titan relax, it's exhausting trying to track down all the infinity stones.

Man now that this event is over I want Ronan even more now.

Imagine, Ronan with his hammer staff in one hand, and a Exclusive LED lit hand with the stone in the other with a purple/black/grey cloud effect!!! Make it happen Hot Toys, I have $220 sitting here burning a hole in my pocket!

Awesome villain: check.

Great visual design: check.

I think he'll happen, eventually.

guardiansofthegalaxy_1897.jpg

guardiansofthegalaxy_1907.jpg

guardiansofthegalaxy_1919.jpg

guardiansofthegalaxy_1920.jpg

Nice gallery of HD screens here: cap-that.com > a dvd screencap archive

I prefer Super High Res :D
This would make an excellent Wallpaper for your desktop
TDW1235_comp_v019.1127.jpg

I think it just has to do with the fact that these female characters don't have a big enough role. Hot Toys generally focuses on the main characters and depending on the movie, will give us a side character or two. It's not them being sexist or anything. More so because these female characters that we want are always generally a small side character.

I agree with this. As much as I'd like to see more female figures, I'm not going to blame Hot Toys for not making them. They're always going to make the main characters their top priority, and those characters almost always happen to be male. If anything, the studios are to blame for this.

However, with the announcement of the Captain Marvel movie, the Agent Carter series and the Wonder Woman movie, I am hoping that this means we'll see more female characters in lead roles in the future. :)

I agree with this. As much as I'd like to see more female figures, I'm not going to blame Hot Toys for not making them. They're always going to make the main characters their top priority, and those characters almost always happen to be male. If anything, the studios are to blame for this.

However, with the announcement of the Captain Marvel movie, the Agent Carter series and the Wonder Woman movie, I am hoping that this means we'll see more female characters in lead roles in the future. :)

oh I cannot wait for a Captain Marvel figure....... but I think if we didnt get any AOS figures, Agent Carter figures won't be in the cards either, although I would love to get Bridget Regan in 1/6 form :drool

Also I hope the Captain Marvel movie costume is at least a little like this one which is perfect
ms_marvel_by_separino.jpg

I like the Warbird costume as well, but I have a feeling they'll use her current costume for the movie.

I am all in for GotG, so hopefully we eventually get at least Ronan (and Drax, worried at this point). The next time I see myself going all in will be the Inhumans. Bring on the Thanos preorder!

I never buy the female figures so its people like me who are to blame. My first one will be Gamora but I don't buy them because then I really feel like I'm playing with dolls; I can rationalize it if they're male figures though haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back