1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

image.jpg

they look magnificient for a fan. unfortunately i'm not a fan, and now i wish i never bought them both. so dull.

they look magnificient for a fan. unfortunately i'm not a fan, and now i wish i never bought them both. so dull.

im wondering what keeps your prdator buzz burning P.?

i think i plateaued after i bought berzerker and sold it with disgust and disappointment.lolz

im not THAT crazy for predators anymore. bummer. lolz

if i get 3A's pinhead and robocain this month. i could just retire.lolz

Thinking about picking up celtic but the price on ebay at the moment is at its cheapest around $420. Question is is it worth it?

it's funny, i hate avp design and tsang sculpting, but this thing, consisting of both, looks so nice to me that i sometimes after seeing a good photo don't regret buying it.

Thinking about picking up celtic but the price on ebay at the moment is at its cheapest around $420. Question is is it worth it?

I was lucky to pick one up last year for $350 on evilbay and I thought that was expensive. Lol. Anytime a figure gets up to the $400 range....kinda makes me cringe. Unfortunately predator figure hold there value pretty well so if you have have extra cash...I say got for it. This is the probably the only Celtic pred you'll ever see.

Got this bad boy off Craigslist today. Paid 275 for it and couldnt be happier. Going to take some time to figure out a pose for him.

Just got this guy. Alien base got me so frustrated that I decided not to use it :mad:
Anyway they look great together with Scar. :yess:

030 (2).JPG

Back