1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I'm calling posing. I'm sick of those stupid ''pose'' straight from the box with raised arm and bent head. Those looks great! Awesome.

Thanks, guys :)
www.instagram.com/series209
6F7DA835-9DF5-4A71-B655-9FD00F65F057.jpeg

“If the individual is found to have brought dishonor to his people and flees before accepting punishment, there can be no forgiveness according to Predator tradition. Other Predators are allowed to eliminate the outcasts on sight. Bad Bloods are never accepted back into Predator society. Wandering aimlessly, some Bad Bloods have been known to hunt and slay anything alive, including other Predators.”

www.instagram.com/series209

2EE73D80-EC82-4D92-AAF1-28042FEDCE6B.jpg

How're predators collectors doing these days? What keep you interested? I haven't been on the forum and try to get my passion back by looking for great pics. Haven't seen one so far..

How're predators collectors doing these days? What keep you interested? I haven't been on the forum and try to get my passion back by looking for great pics. Haven't seen one so far..
no new preds => no passion means no fan. :dunno

Just got one of these today. My first Hot Toys Predator, I've got the Predator 2 Elder on the way as well. Though I ordered the Elder first. Derp.

Couple questions: Why is switching the hands such a pain in the ass? They're a total b*tch to get to stay on. Quite aggrivating.

Also, where does his dagger go on his body? It has a peg on it's sheath but I didn't see a spot for it on his belt of armor (derp).

He's WAY bigger than I thought he'd be. He looks big and badass.

Just got one of these today. My first Hot Toys Predator, I've got the Predator 2 Elder on the way as well. Though I ordered the Elder first. Derp.

Couple questions: Why is switching the hands such a pain in the ass? They're a total b*tch to get to stay on. Quite aggrivating.

Also, where does his dagger go on his body? It has a peg on it's sheath but I didn't see a spot for it on his belt of armor (derp).

He's WAY bigger than I thought he'd be. He looks big and badass.

The dagger goes on his right leg, there's a hole on the side of the armor, as for the hands, try putting them in very hot water and it'll soften them up a bit but remove the gauntlet blades first as it makes it much easier.

I'm building the whole Lost Hunters band in 1/6 scale based on what we have from HotToys. Right now I have Borg and Hippie in progress.
Also got the second City Hunter 2.0, going to make him full BD with blood and no hand.
I made AvP1 Chopper of Scar and some custom parts by GermanBeast. Thanks, bro!
Waiting for the City Hunter 1:4 scale maquette by Infinity Studio. Like it so far.
So my predators are still on air. :D If you're not "from the box on the shelf" collector - you'll find what to do.

yP0ru0kn4C.jpg

I have this mask from 1/6 CustomTH on Facebook being made. Photo is from Yoshi's Instagram series209.

Screenshot-20181106-085332.png

If anybody wants an extra base that comes with this figure PM me. I won't be using it.

does anybody know what can be used to replace the hoses that attach to the bio? its kind of annoying that they are a bit short and you can't really turn the head too much or they come undone.

Do you have them attached to the pack on the back like the manual states? If you do, then yes, they are too short. However, I think most people who do have them in plugged into the bio-mask (myself included), just have them freely hanging in the back, tucked and hidden behind the dreads. From what I’ve seen, I don’t think the hoses plugging into the side of the pack like the manual states was accurate to how they really were. They fed to the back somewhere behind their head.

Here’s how I have them on my Scar:

3DCCB1E3-D881-48E7-B2B5-6CD3BE05F131.jpg

Not plugging them into the side of the pack enables them to drape a little more accurately to how they actually looked, in my opinion.

3AD7BD0A-92F2-411D-9BEF-A65F3977A19D.jpeg

Back