1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Celtic didn't come with his manual, and this is my first Predator with a biomask, so please pardon my ignorance, but where do the batteries go to activate the light up feature?

My Celtic didn't come with his manual, and this is my first Predator with a biomask, so please pardon my ignorance, but where do the batteries go to activate the light up feature?

Check the back part of the armor, it should be close to where the lightup switch is.

Thank you SilverStar17, I'll do that. Scar looks killer!

No problem.

And thanks regarding Scar, he’s my current favorite Predator figure and will be one of my top two favorites when Wolf arrives. As cool as Celtic looks, I’m just sticking with Scar as the lone representative from AvP being that he was the main Predator, and the only one of the three to achieve the rank of Blooded.

No problem.

And thanks regarding Scar, he’s my current favorite Predator figure and will be one of my top two favorites when Wolf arrives. As cool as Celtic looks, I’m just sticking with Scar as the lone representative from AvP being that he was the main Predator, and the only one of the three to achieve the rank of Blooded.

yeah, scar is my favorite too next to wolf and jungle hunter. i'm guessing if i had to choose, i'd keep those 3 guys.

2CB91D16-1CEC-4F69-B114-9EEC2A3DDC05.jpg

Never know regarding Chopper. Took them awhile to finally do Wolf. But yeah, you would have thought they would have done Chopper with the other AvP figures, so I wouldn’t hold my breath.

I never purchased a Celtic 2.0 and am just now debating tracking one down. Do you guys like yours and what would be a price I should look to pay?

I never purchased a Celtic 2.0 and am just now debating tracking one down. Do you guys like yours and what would be a price I should look to pay?

i had recently purchased my second Celtic for the purpose of converting it to the Chopper pred off ebay for $315 free shipping, plus tax. The figure is in great condition. it took me some time to find one for less than $350-$400

i had recently purchased my second Celtic for the purpose of converting it to the Chopper pred off ebay for $315 free shipping, plus tax. The figure is in great condition. it took me some time to find one for less than $350-$400

thank you

If you want one and can get one for a decent price, I’d go for it. The HT AvP Preds imo are some gorgeous pieces and have some major shelf presence.

If you want one and can get one for a decent price, I’d go for it. The HT AvP Preds imo are some gorgeous pieces and have some major shelf presence.

Still on the hunt heh heh. Might get wolf instead. Kinda sucks he doesn't have an led but oh well, he's still Wolf.

Back