1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Kind of weird they put the image in a magazine before any official pics show up anywhere else. Certainly looks like a sculpt we haven't seen before and the hair looks rooted. I'm happy they did do a new sculpt and the lightening effect looks good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn't look like rooted hair to me. Based on how it sits on his shoulders.

Not to mention TDW hair looked great so not sure why they would switch to rooted
:exactly:
and this is what I wanted, TDW hair but lighter and a different expression :yess: and Mjolnir effect would seal it for me, and hopefully a cool base or exclusive :pray:

:exactly:
and this is what I wanted, TDW hair but lighter and a different expression :yess: and Mjolnir effect would seal it for me, and hopefully a cool base or exclusive :pray:

Some kind of exclusive would make me buy it with out hesitation but idk. If it is sleeveless it'd be too similar for me because I have LA Thor already

Some kind of exclusive would make me buy it with out hesitation but idk. If it is sleeveless it'd be too similar for me because I have LA Thor already

Yeah they are very similar, you might as well just get the new(slightly different) headsculpt and call it AOU Thor :thud:

Kind of weird they put the image in a magazine before any official pics show up anywhere else. Certainly looks like a sculpt we haven't seen before and the hair looks rooted. I'm happy they did do a new sculpt and the lightening effect looks good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure it's a magazine. Think it's a hot toys catalog.

Also...they allow (and many companies do) magazines early access to photos and bts stuff beciase it takes time to produce the mag. They often have stuff before it's officially revealed.

i hope HT has worked on improving the arms to prevent tearing elbows

Back