Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any advice for removing the clothes from the Remake / 1st Class Cloud body? I can't figure it out lol, how do you get the waistband off - over his head or down over his legs?

Edit; I figured it out, it was a lot more involved than I expected!

IMG_20240522_184329338.jpg

For anyone else planning a pauldron swap, ya have to partially disassemble the body by pulling the silicone cover off and removing three screws from the upper body. Then the belt can slip off, put the new one on and reassemble the body, then slip the shirt through the belt.

Not sure I got the pants on properly tho - feel like the zip ain't closed enough.

Also worth noting; the harness has changed from the Remake to First Class, the little magnet / materia attachment point is a new shape, so you can't use the materia anchor to put it on the Remake harness.

Last edited:
I wish there were materia that I could slot into the Buster Sword, that was a nice feature on the Game Toys figure.
Beads could be a good way to go for tiny Materia! You’d just need a way to stick them in place that won’t damage anything, or be too permanent in case you want to get rid of them later. But tbh if they’re a snug enough fit the friction might do the work for you without getting stuck forever lol

Phew... My first FF was FF8 when I was 9 years old, my dad downloaded it for me from the internet and I loved it. My first love was Squall haha Then I played FF7 and there I stayed with Sephiroth... You know, those dark vibes, white hair... every girl's dream hahaha And so many years later, I'm still drooling over him, nothing to do about it. I always understood why he was so angry... Growing up alone and being so different. A bit crazy but hey, I forgive him, hell yeah hahaha But generally, I am into villains, they are much more interesting!

Hopefully GT will give us great figures for a long, long time.
You can fix him lol.

Any advice for removing the clothes from the Remake / 1st Class Cloud body? I can't figure it out lol, how do you get the waistband off - over his head or down over his legs?

View attachment 703983

For anyone else planning a pauldron swap, ya have to partially disassemble the body by pulling the silicone cover off and removing three screws from the upper body. Then the belt can slip off, put the new one on and reassemble the body, then slip the shirt through the belt.

Not sure I got the pants on properly tho - feel like the zip ain't closed enough.

Also worth noting; the harness has changed from the Remake to First Class, the little magnet / materia attachment point is a new shape, so you can't use the materia anchor to put it on the Remake harness.
why not just remove the shoulder pauldron and transfer it to the first class body since with the new updated articulation, the poseability is endless.

is this the RE body that you’ve used?

why not just remove the shoulder pauldron and transfer it to the first class body since with the new updated articulation, the poseability is endless.

I’m guessing @TimDRX swapped the whole harness because the straps are different designs so just swapping the pauldron would look a little odd.

Anybody know if the new Cloud arms (set A) fit the GT Cloud Remake body? I have the AC head sculpt on my Remake Cloud but skin tone of the arms don't match. So I just want to switch them out with the new arms. They also look a lot better than the Remake arms imo.

Anybody know if the new Cloud arms (set A) fit the GT Cloud Remake body? I have the AC head sculpt on my Remake Cloud but skin tone of the arms don't match. So I just want to switch them out with the new arms. They also look a lot better than the Remake arms imo.
Yes, that is what set A is for

View attachment 703983

Thanks for the guide.

How on earth did you remove the OG Cloud Harness, I can’t find any plugs or screws on the OG body… would like to do this conversion.

Thanks for the guide.

How on earth did you remove the OG Cloud Harness, I can’t find any plugs or screws on the OG body… would like to do this conversion.
Not him but; push the shoulder straps out of the way, slip the shirt off and just pop the chest off (it’s only a ball joint).

I bought my Remake Cloud second hand and it was quite damaged, I got the First Class body to replace it while keeping the Remake clothes. I moved the whole harness over because it's slightly different aesthetically; the First Class one has a thick strap on both sides, while Remake only has the one with the pauldron. Would look weird IMO!

Turns out the clothes are identical in terms of color, so I kept all the fabric parts from the First Class costume, and the boots which were damaged on my Remake Cloud. First Class has a better paint job on the Buster Sword, so that's replaced too.

The harness, shoulder pauldron, arm bracelets and hands are all I ended up keeping from Remake Cloud; the headsculpt is the spare included with AC Cloud and the arms are the Silicone Set A, so his whole body shares the same skintone, whoo!

Only thing he's missing is the white bandage on the left arm, I'm considering cutting up a lil microfiber cloth or something for that. And I guess he has the Fenrir earring, so it's not truly accurate to Remake Cloud... but I can live with that lol

I bought my Remake Cloud second hand and it was quite damaged, I got the First Class body to replace it while keeping the Remake clothes. I moved the whole harness over because it's slightly different aesthetically; the First Class one has a thick strap on both sides, while Remake only has the one with the pauldron. Would look weird IMO!

Turns out the clothes are identical in terms of color, so I kept all the fabric parts from the First Class costume, and the boots which were damaged on my Remake Cloud. First Class has a better paint job on the Buster Sword, so that's replaced too.

The harness, shoulder pauldron, arm bracelets and hands are all I ended up keeping from Remake Cloud; the headsculpt is the spare included with AC Cloud and the arms are the Silicone Set A, so his whole body shares the same skintone, whoo!

Only thing he's missing is the white bandage on the left arm, I'm considering cutting up a lil microfiber cloth or something for that. And I guess he has the Fenrir earring, so it's not truly accurate to Remake Cloud... but I can live with that lol

I feel the colour of the 1st class uniform (top & bottom) is a huge improvement over the OG one.

OG one is too purple/blue especially when compared to the renders in Remake/Rebirth and 1st class uniform is more black/dark navy.

As for the Fenrir earrings, you can easily pop it off, it’s help with a thin piece of glue in the socket.

I feel the colour of the 1st class uniform (top & bottom) is a huge improvement over the OG one.

OG one is too purple/blue especially when compared to the renders in Remake/Rebirth and 1st class uniform is more black/dark navy.

As for the Fenrir earrings, you can easily pop it off, it’s help with a thin piece of glue in the socket.
true I totally agree with the top and pants

the RE version has a blue-ish purple tint in it

Whilst the RE/Rebirth CGI Renders has a darker tone so Cloud’s skin tone and Headsculpt can shine and a much more Game-accurate look.

what to replace the earring with?

a side by side photo would’ve helped the convo :(

Back