1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

tumblr_liu9d76alX1qablrx.gif

OMG. You guys are so cute. Matching sigs.

At least most guys hope to hear that........ :rolleyes2
gotta love when a geeky girl(meant in the most complimentary way possible(I prefer my women geeky(you've gotta be to spend this much money on figures!))) jumps into the conversation and just puts it in its place with the best possible joke.

And for the Record leave Thor alone! He is funny! Honestly MCU Thor is probably one of, if not my favorite Super Hero movie character. Don't get me wrong, RDJ's Tony Stark is very close, literally like a smidgen(is a smidgen definable?) behind.

gotta love when a geeky girl(meant in the most complimentary way possible(I prefer my women geeky(you've gotta be to spend this much money on figures!))) jumps into the conversation and just puts it in its place with the best possible joke.

And for the Record leave Thor alone! He is funny! Honestly MCU Thor is probably one of, if not my favorite Super Hero movie character. Don't get me wrong, RDJ's Tony Stark is very close, literally like a smidgen(is a smidgen definable?) behind.

:exactly::goodpost: :lol
I gotta rep you for this

I agree about Thor, he is funny, especially in AOU, and I liked him more in AOU and T1 than any other movie he's been in.

:rotfl thanks :lol :hi5:

The face looks the same as that life-size statue they made that looks nothing like Hemsworth.

Interesting to see there could possibly be an effect piece for Mjolnir.

Hmmm if that is the figure, it looks like the fixed the hair color a bit, closed the mouth too, looks like a slightly new face
That is AOU Thor though, I like the new purple accents

Yeah I like the look of that Mjolnir with the effect, that's super cool.....

I like the changed hair but I don't like the face at all ha the mouth of TDW Thor doesn't bug me all that much ... I wish they would just officially announce this already.

Happy that I've settled for TDW Armored Thor 3 weeks ago. The light armor version is nice but too ex; Thor's not exactly in my "must-have" line-ups.

From the looks of it, TDW LA Thor still looks the best overall.

Nice. If that's him, I'll buy him again. I want an unsleeved version for my collection, the updated head sculpt/light up mjolnir are just icing on the cake.

That's a good stoic expression but the sculpt doesn't really look like Hemsworth. TDW sculpt has a better likeness. Maybe it'll look better in the PO pics.

Maybe it's just me but apart from Cap, I haven't thought the AoU sculpts have been that great.

Back