1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7467.jpgIMG_7468.jpgIMG_7471.jpgIMG_7470.jpgIMG_7469.jpg

Transparent resin prints smoother. You can see the layers on the 1/10 scale in some places, and on the bicep of the 1/6 scale with the white resin.

Used the Alien Ripley sculpt for my custom Aliens Ripley. All it needed was a quick haircut!
I personally think that the likeness and expression on this sculpt suits Aliens Ripley much better than the one from the first movie:

96715025-B9AE-4891-B2D1-2116BF74C677.jpg
5645A09B-4C18-4351-AF1D-78DEED094034.jpg
D6F12F02-E5A5-4C29-B2E0-4A9A0FBB2C6A.jpg

Nicely done! I've been hoping that head would get recast, so i could upgrade both of my Ripley's (standard and PL), no luck so far. The standard boots need modifying to make them more accurate. The straps should be dark grey and the white area at the back of the boot is smooth, not ridged. Very odd they made them like that.

So should we just consider the Powerloader Lost in space forever like the Falcon ship ,66 batmobile and Delorean pt 2 version along with so many other"s to never be released ???

It Should be interesting see what else that hot toys show's off and never release's at comic con in july.

:gah::pfft:The dream of a Alien queen vs Powerloader has died.:mad:Game over someone needs talk to hot toys about license hogging and if cant make time to produce dont flippin do it. Aliens need's it's marine's and alien's line to be made.

The fact that they teased us with a new Alien covenant figure with a coming soon sign then leave us hanging just really sucks cow balls .There must be a $$$ reason behind this . Maybe the license fee is just to much . Who knows ??

Covenant was not a big success, so it's safe to say there will not be any figures. Even if there were any, it would have just been another Xeno. I'm hoping for unofficial releases now.

Nagh it be another Fassbender droid and Xeno release. Thankfull for my 3rd party Magneto's. I just should have known better skippin this waiting for Ripley and Powerloader to never happen. All they had to do was add the damn Loader.:gah:

Haven't been keeping up...so Power Loader with Ellen Ripley no longer coming out?

Be patient- maybe another year or two- HT always surprises with WTF announcements

Back