1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When’s HotToys going to get off their butt and reissue the Colonial Marines!? The Alien franchise has sooooooooo much opportunity for HotToys. It’s bizarre how little attention they give it.

When’s HotToys going to get off their butt and reissue the Colonial Marines!? The Alien franchise has sooooooooo much opportunity for HotToys. It’s bizarre how little attention they give it.

If it's not Marvel, DC or Star Wars.....

drip.jpg

I sold my Ripley, just didn't fit with my collection. Your newest figure should never be your weakest sculpt in your collection. That's how I felt since day one (in hand). Any way I am using the proceeds to purchase figures in the future (ie Emperor)

Wrong movie, but I finally got my film prop Bishop 3D printed 1/6 scale.IMG_7455.JPGIMG_7457.JPGIMG_7456.JPGIMG_7454.JPG
Perhaps someday Hot Toys will get around to creating this version of Bishop themselves. Probably as an accessory to Ripley 3.

Form 2 with grey resin 50microns in layer height. Apparently different color are limited as too how detailed they can print. Being sent one done in white at just 25 microns, softer detail. Another 1/10 scale as well.

Back