1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is the day, right WG?

Correct. :)

Got her in, and very happy. Need to find my leg extenders is all. Haven't checked out the accessories yet but the overall Ripley figure is very nice on a simple scale. The flight suit is a nicer color than I expected. The tennis shoes are excellent. This is a version of a classic heroine that is so long overdue... its an odd feeling to finally hold this in my hand. Takes me back to one of my earliest posts about a mysterious Ripley figure from Aliens that at the time was still unknown to be a Hot Toys figure in 2006.

I can't tell if its the white teeth or the slightly too red lips that are throwing me a bit around the mouth. It's clearly Sigourney though.

Right from the box -- haven't even pulled the wrap off her neck yet...

Rip 1.jpgRip 2.jpg

Rip 3.jpg

Yeah, I had to laugh because on a figure HT didn't seem to care too much about they added a neck wrap... even though the shirt has no color. But on Star-Lord, with a red pleather jacket collar, they added no wrap for protection. :lol

Congrats, WG. This Iconic figure is a MUST have in my book and "completes you" in the Ripley Figure Universe.

Remember to paint the shirt buttons gold...

Back