1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The analysis team which went through your collection centimeter by centimeter found no physical evidence of the action figure you describe.

Good! That's because I sold it for a goddamn percentage...Like I said.

*I did once own an Iron Man figure, the original Mark III - back when I was just buying anything HT made

RIPLEY
(to Howard)
Have IQ's suddenly dropped around this place? I'm telling you, loyal collectors who have been buying your Alien and Aliens figures for years and made a financial contribution to purchase this figure...
(looking to HT Staff)
-- are you telling me you're just going to leave them out there in space where no one can hear them scream?

Meh, watch the video of Ford 'signing' a UCS Millenium Falcon. Roughly ten times more expense than the HT.

Meh, watch the video of Ford 'signing' a UCS Millenium Falcon. Roughly ten times more expense than the HT.

That was clearly an accident though! :wink1:

19vGPxP.gif

Very funny. Although I must say I would have hoped to one day see him appreciate his role in Star Wars in a non-pisstake fashion...didn't really happen :lol

i wonder what is that. first "who gives a ****" video about star wars, then these scenes with star wars toys. if he hates them so much, why take part in all of them? :dunno

giphy.gif

Back