1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harrison likes Star Wars even less than P. :lol
of course! he had to actually take part in that **** and be ashamed forever :lecture

attachment.php
:rotfl

I almost bought that print a couple years ago at San Diego Comic Con. Then it dawned on me that Jonesey's teeth and lower jaw would probably dissolve from the little bastard's blood, and I passed on it.

I almost bought that print a couple years ago at San Diego Comic Con. Then it dawned on me that Jonesey's teeth and lower jaw would probably dissolve from the little bastard's blood, and I passed on it.

Perhaps a biogenetical engineered cat would be immune to the acid blood, and thus, the image
would actually be feasible.

If you checked out hot toys facebook, they cancelled ripley because they couldnt come up with a sculpt that satisfied segourney weaver. She said if they dont work on a better likeness she wont approve it. Look it up, im totally cereal guys. Shes pissed about the cat being really crappy too. I wouldnt lie about something like this, take my word for it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

If you checked out hot toys facebook, they cancelled ripley because they couldnt come up with a sculpt that satisfied segourney weaver. She said if they dont work on a better likeness she wont approve it. Look it up, im totally cereal guys. Shes pissed about the cat being really crappy too. I wouldnt lie about something like this, take my word for it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Holy ****... I'm speechless.

I couldn't find a direct link to this news.. I believe you, but, do you
have the link?

Hot Toys last news to us clearly ( around three weeks ago )stated that they were going back to make sure the sculpt was even better and thank us for our patience . No word of cancelation .

We've all been checking and watching for months. If such news exists we wouldn't have missed it. Copy and paste here. Otherwise, I don't buy it.

"He's totally cereal."

ca2a9d7dc148af01f7677d8c1948dbda.png

Back