1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cardio running soundtrack lol. I need this car now!!
fefd756a49295eefab9d0487e55a253e.jpg

I like this one much better than the Tumbler, and will definitely pick it up. But if the choice was between the BvS and the '66 I'd get the '66 in a heartbeat.

Full Disclosure, it's not mine.

A friend brought it to one of the Prop Parties I hosted at my house.

e had just finished building our house and only a couple neighbors stopped by, then they saw this sitting in my yard and I became real popular

The irony of A: Not remembering that this was already "announced" and B: Not remembering that I already commented in this thread. After seeing the film though I absolutely loved Affleck's Batman and this Batmobile. I really loved the sequence that this was involved in and am ready to buy this as long as the price isn't outlandish and there is a generous payment plan :lol

With all the bells and whistles they are putting in this the order is gonna be steep. I hoping it won't be mental, I'm the delorean was £450-£500 so hoping this won't be more than £600. Anymore and I don't think I could justify it to myself no matter how much I want it.

With all the bells and whistles they are putting in this the order is gonna be steep. I hoping it won't be mental, I'm the delorean was £450-£500 so hoping this won't be more than £600. Anymore and I don't think I could justify it to myself no matter how much I want it.

I'd say the batmobile will be around $750 to $850 with my guess being it'll be at the latter end of that price scale.

If it lands somewhere between those two dollar prices then the pound conversation will be ok. Hopefully closer to $750 as P&P will be another factor to consider. Have got a Batmobile and I like this as a blend of classic '89 and animated with the aggression of the Tumbler. Everything a batmobile should be, style and aggression.

If it lands somewhere between those two dollar prices then the pound conversation will be ok. Hopefully closer to $750 as P&P will be another factor to consider. Have got a Batmobile and I like this as a blend of classic '89 and animated with the aggression of the Tumbler. Everything a batmobile should be, style and aggression.

theres that and customs duty also which is another factor to consider. All in all id say ill be looking at a total price of $1200 - $1300 which is a lot for what is essentially a 1/6th scale plastic vehicle.

My goal in life is to maybe see this display in 1/6 scale:
237613b2b249e472f7fba8f364c5d3d4.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Back