1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, after seeing the newest Suicide Squad trailer and the turret-less Batmobile, I was curious. Would people rather have the articulated, seemingly remote operated, LED-lit turret, or one that was removable and connected via magnets, so you could get both looks?

So, after seeing the newest Suicide Squad trailer and the turret-less Batmobile, I was curious. Would people rather have the articulated, seemingly remote operated, LED-lit turret, or one that was removable and connected via magnets, so you could get both looks?

There are some good vids on youtube showing the batmobile without the turret. Given what Hot Toys have shown so far, I don't think it would be difficult for Hot Toys to pull off both looks while keeping the remote functionality.

It would still be cheaper for them to just make the one version that can do it all.

Last edited:
I heard a few question about some noticed difference between the 1/1 and 1/6 versions so....

The rear "wing things" are adjustable. That is why they appear to be lower on the 1/6

I've included a picture of the rear wings raised so you can see they do move

The 1/1 looks lower then 1/6 due to adjustable ride height. The 1/6 does have remote operated adjustable ride height

image.jpeg

^ Yes it came from the Hot Toys' facebook. It was from The 12th China International Cartoon & Animation Festival.

I know Motuxmen has pointed out that the ''blade wings'' at the back of the batmobile move, but if you look at the black hydraulic pipe on the 1-1 replica by hot toys in the background, you can see that it's in a more upward position, whereas the black hydraulic pipe on the 1/6 version is on a more slopped downward angle, so I hope hot toys can fix this.

The sooner this goes up for preorder, the sooner I can just pay it off and stop worrying lol.

nope- just hoping it gets produced

Dunno whats the hold up on this. The movies been out for 2 months already. This, the batsignal and armoured batman were my only 3 things i was gonna get this year and now 2 of them are being held up. :gah:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this is made for a different film. Even if it went up tomorrow it probably wouldn't hit until at least Justice League Part 1 is in theaters.

Back