1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

just bought one of those mini troll dolls for Yondu. Now to see if it doesn't look too big in his hand.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Great pics p!tu!! :clap I love how you've posed Yondu! :rock

Still waiting on the deluxe from BBTS here.

Don’t think delivery is right around the corner. Got this

Good afternoon

Thank you for contacting us and I will be happy to help. We were sent a partial shipment of this product recently but it was not enough to cover every pre-order. We were also notified that we can expect them to be shipped in waves as well. I do apologize but this has become common as of late with some vendors and has happened to several other lines that we carry. We should be receiving more of our purchase order in the near future though at which time additional pre-orders will process accordingly. If you should have any other questions or you need further assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was charged last week, but no shipping, and my order is still listed as processing. I’m gonna lose it!:impatient: :gah:

lolololol Been here for ever!!! This board was the reason Pituvision was born!

Thank you!!!

Thank you!!!

thats awesome man i never knew that. I found your channel back when amiibos were the big thing. Now i still watch your channel for your funko content lol.

thats awesome man i never knew that. I found your channel back when amiibos were the big thing. Now i still watch your channel for your funko content lol.
WEll thank you for enjoying the content!!

Love your location too......Gunslinger !
You know it!!! I hope we get a "Game of Thrones" kind of show for this books. Seems like a better way to tell the story of Roland & The Dark Tower.

Great pics p!tu!! :clap I love how you've posed Yondu! :rock
thank you!!!!!!

I got this figure opened and set up last night. Holy ****, what a work of art!

Just a question everyone? Is it a fair trade if I traded my Deluxe Yondu for a Diecast Mk 5?

F4A8AE76-6C46-4F07-8C3E-2F9A4CD4EE5C.jpeglovin this guy !

Just a question everyone? Is it a fair trade if I traded my Deluxe Yondu for a Diecast Mk 5?
It really depends on what you like more. I don't like to have more than one figure per character so trading Yondu for another Iron Man isn't something I would do. I don't think we'll get another Yondu figure but they keep pumping out Iron Man figures like there's no tomorrow. I think that Yondu is worth more than yet another Iron Man but that's just my opinion. It really comes down to your preferences. Hope that helps.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm still blown away by the amount of work that went into this figure. Even the removable fins have sculpted detail underneath!!!! :clap I don't know why that was the first thing I got excited about.

IMG_5106.JPG

I'm still blown away by the amount of work that went into this figure. Even the removable fins have sculpted detail underneath!!!! :clap I don't know why that was the first thing I got excited about.

View attachment 420213

That’s amazing. Reminds me of the inside of (I think it’s Luke’s) Stormtrooper helmet. It’s the little things ....

I just received mine. UPS did a bang up job with the delivery. Lol

Thankfully the figure was undamaged.
6cf8a6177620bb14a2119be29965e631.jpg
d4a578d35aa7fa9c1b3eeef24a203482.jpg
3f5cc92979347d3ef6539887e84d3219.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just received mine. UPS did a bang up job with the delivery. Lol

Thankfully the figure was undamaged.
6cf8a6177620bb14a2119be29965e631.jpg
d4a578d35aa7fa9c1b3eeef24a203482.jpg
3f5cc92979347d3ef6539887e84d3219.jpg

Jim Carrey deliver that package?? Like WTF???

Jim Carrey deliver that package?? Like WTF???
Lol. Looks like it. Seems like they don't care anymore. My packages keep coming in worse everytime. I was never worried about them being sent with original shipper but am now.

Dang, Kal-El! I’ve only received one figure with the packaging in that bad of shape... I’m sorry to see that, but I’m glad your figure is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back