1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Yikes - and these are some of the boxes I'm legitimately punctual with because I love the art for these so, so much. These actually inspired me to find a way to display the nicer HT box releases.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Wow if I had got a box like that in Australia I would have sent it straight back. Terrible.

I just received mine. UPS did a bang up job with the delivery. Lol

Thankfully the figure was undamaged.
6cf8a6177620bb14a2119be29965e631.jpg
d4a578d35aa7fa9c1b3eeef24a203482.jpg
3f5cc92979347d3ef6539887e84d3219.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tjq.gif

^^^ Lol that scene. You should make a gif of him kicking down the hallway :lol

Lol. Looks like it. Seems like they don't care anymore. My packages keep coming in worse everytime. I was never worried about them being sent with original shipper but am now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m sorry to hear that. I remember one time I bought a front door mat from kohls. FedEx pulled up to my door, stopped for 5min and left it took 5 days later for them to tell me that my package was damaged. I was like “ it was a rug? How do you even damage that?” Well anyway hope you have better luck in the future.

Finally received my notice for Yondu (regular version) from BBTS this morning. Now I can finally get my Ragnorok Thor as well since he was just sitting in my Pile of Loot for close to a month. $4 shipping to the rescue! Yay!.

Finally received my notice for Yondu (regular version) from BBTS this morning. Now I can finally get my Ragnorok Thor as well since he was just sitting in my Pile of Loot for close to a month. $4 shipping to the rescue! Yay!.

Same here!!! That felt like forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here!!! That felt like forever.

Well my wait wasn't that long as I managed to snag an order that someone dropped back in May. Thank goodness for monitoring this board. haha

So glad I decided to get this one. It looks awesome. The head sculpt is spot on. Just waiting for my payment plan to be done.

I’m still waiting on my regular version. I preordered it as soon as it went up. I have 150 in credit, from my Ultron I ordered, ready to use on this.

I’m still waiting on my regular version. I preordered it as soon as it went up. I have 150 in credit, from my Ultron I ordered, ready to use on this.
Out of curiosity, where did you order him from?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I ordered him at BBTS
Yeah it seems like everyone that hasn't received their figure yet ordered from BBTS. It also seems to be happening more often that they take an extra month or two to receive their stock. I wonder why they don't receive their shipments as quickly as other distributors. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Seems a few people in the above posts got there order fulfilled by bbts allready I just was one of the lucky ones I guess.

My Yondu order from BBTS charged last Thursday.

OK this is ********! When did you guys po yours? I've had mine on order since 8/24 of last yr.

OK this is ********! When did you guys po yours? I've had mine on order since 8/24 of last yr.

I PO mine on 8/24 as well. It was the Deluxe version.

Outfit details and sculpt so awesome. Very satisfied!

Back