1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Was last year the last anyone heard anything about this release?

Was last year the last anyone heard anything about this release?

Unfortunately, yes. Not even a PO yet.

Saw Marty at a con in Guangzhou yesterday. He had a few more accessories than I've seen before. The cap looks pretty rushed and is hopefully placeholder for something a bit more special.

wrqm5jG.jpg

this is probably the most "recent" update.

this is probably the most "recent" update.

I thought I had read somewhere that Hot Toys was promoting BTTF Part II in some sort of catalog or pamphlet. Kinda like when you bought figures when you were younger and you got a little book showing you all the other figures available. But I've bought 3 hot toys figures and never recieved such a thing.

I thought I had read somewhere that Hot Toys was promoting BTTF Part II in some sort of catalog or pamphlet. Kinda like when you bought figures when you were younger and you got a little book showing you all the other figures available. But I've bought 3 hot toys figures and never recieved such a thing.

actually yes. you mean this. i dont know for sure but you can only pick it up in store.

12622077_937560486320701_1405481811117602031_o.jpeg

Fingers still crossed on this AND Doc, but it seems the chances are slim for both. As to that catalog, I'm not sure how accurate that is, since Ripley 1 now has sculpted hair, there's no word on Ripley 2 w/ power loader, the Big Chap alien seems to have morphed into the Warrior Alien that's just starting to be released, and there's also been no word on the BTTFII flying Delorean.

Good thing we're getting that Alien Girl, though! :slap

the marty head has changed too. that head was a placeholder really as its clearly the headsculpt from the already released part 1 marty. the newer one looks like it will be better. doc is looking to be more and more unlikely and part 2 marty/delorean is slowly going that way too (but then batman returns took years like ripley). i think with all the bat v supes, marvel and star wars lines, we wont see any new BTTF for quite a while. SDCC will probably have these on show and fingers crossed a PO soon after. Also im hoping for a surprise Doc to appear but I highly doubt it really. If marty/delorean arent on show then I reckon it will never happen. it will just be another ASM2 rhino or 60's batmobile. Sadly with HT you just never know. I wish they would be more vocal. Its not hard to tweet something once in a while really.

the teased new headsculpt:

6e59054838625da70278a4025f055d11.jpg

actually yes. you mean this. i dont know for sure but you can only pick it up in store.

View attachment 269607

Haha. Yes! That is exactly what I'm talking about.

I would love a Doc Brown as well. Like I said in a previous post, Hot Toys is just a bizarre company with no rhyme or reason to anything they do.

I've got Part I Marty... Just waiting on a Delorean. I could get the Delorean now, but I like the possibilities with the new one.

-You could display in flying mode or on the ground.
-I love the Mr fusion and the undercarriage lights.
-And I'm hoping they light up the time circuits (really confused why the first ones didn't)

A positive is that it seems like Marty sold well.
Hard to gauge how the Delorean is selling.

image.jpg

Just purchased these bad boys for my display too!

Nice!

They truly suck for not putting this up for order on Back to the Future day in October. Extremely missed opportunity.

This will be another one like Ripley that will appear out of nowhere, after the hype of the MK235 Iron Man Armour has died down, lol.

As much as I want this I'm not in a huge rush for it. I'm glad to have the first version and that the DeLorean is available personally. I could see it being similar to Ripley or the Batman Returns Batman that took a couple years after reveal to be officially announced though.

I guess we'll never see a BTTF3 Marty. :(

Not with that attitude....

lol.

:lol

It wouldn't be too hard to take a BBTF1 or 2 Marty, then find a pink Barbie cowboy outfit. . . :lol

:lol

It wouldn't be too hard to take a BBTF1 or 2 Marty, then find a pink Barbie cowboy outfit. . . :lol

Ha. I've seen people put Marty in the Clint Eastwood clothes. But I think I would prefer the goofy outfit he wore in the 3rd movie.

I guess we'll never see a BTTF3 Marty. :(
Honestly that's the version I want even over the 2015 version. I mean the 2015 version shares a lot of the clothing from the first version and basically changed the shoes and adds the jacket and hat. The Clint Eastwood version would be all new.

Honestly that's the version I want even over the 2015 version. I mean the 2015 version shares a lot of the clothing from the first version and basically changed the shoes and adds the jacket and hat. The Clint Eastwood version would be all new.

It would be cool to have, but you could find most parts of that outfit online already. Pretty difficult and expensive to get the 2015 jacket and shoes.

Back