1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

fingers crossed a doc prototype will make an appearance at the next comic con

The BTF2 Marty and Delorean will be immediate PO's for me. I'm crazy like that. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have an interest in BttF2 Marty. That's my favorite BttF film.

Yeah me too. Loved it! And the fact the shoes have "Nike" on it makes me crazy excited. The branding has to be there.

but seriously i wonder if we'll ever see this figure produced. I'd love to own it but as time goes by its looking increasing likely it won't be released. Maybe their waiting for the sales of the marty figure to die down but when was that released...like last year?

but seriously i wonder if we'll ever see this figure produced. I'd love to own it but as time goes by its looking increasing likely it won't be released. Maybe their waiting for the sales of the marty figure to die down but when was that released...like last year?

That's what a lot of folks are talking about. They may be waiting first to see how the Delorean sells and Marty finishes selling. If a lot of people don't pick up the Delorean, they may not even make the hover version that was displayed at the SDCC in 2015. BTF2 Marty is must have for me. IMO, I think they'll eventually make at least that because the BTF1 Marty did do well here in the US and other markets. So here's hoping!

I am still very hopeful this will see the light of day eventually. Hot Toys just seems to be consumed with the big three of Marvel, DC, and Star Wars and with so many movies on the horizon for those properties their schedule isn't going to get any lighter. I think they just need to find the right spot to slot this into similar to the 1.5-2 year delay between the Ripley reveal at SDCC 2014 and the upcoming release to coincide with ALIEN day.

That's probably correct too. I believe the DeLorean was teased in 2014 and officially released in January of this year. So if we are lucky, maybe we'll see the preorders go up for the DeLorean hover conversion and BTF2 Marty some point this year. At least I really hope we see it.

Yeah me too. Loved it! And the fact the shoes have "Nike" on it makes me crazy excited. The branding has to be there.

Same here.... HT will make it... Easy money for them

I am still very hopeful this will see the light of day eventually. Hot Toys just seems to be consumed with the big three of Marvel, DC, and Star Wars and with so many movies on the horizon for those properties their schedule isn't going to get any lighter. I think they just need to find the right spot to slot this into similar to the 1.5-2 year delay between the Ripley reveal at SDCC 2014 and the upcoming release to coincide with ALIEN day.

I think so also.

They're just so inundated at the moment with SW, DC and Marvel, being those are their big licenses. I have faith that this figure will be released at some point, they just need to find a window to slide it into.

Definitely posing this one with the jacket on and the Nikes, without the tye dye hat, holding the hover board. He'll look great next to BttF Marty.

The prospect of owning two versions of Marty, but not a single Doc is a weird one. Come on, HT, give us a confirmation that you're going to release one!

The prospect of owning two versions of Marty, but not a single Doc is a weird one. Come on, HT, give us a confirmation that you're going to release one!

Yeah, it's ridiculous that they've stopped at the DeLorean (so far) and said nothing about Doc for a LONG time. Still awaiting the day when Doc is announced, but can't see it happening any time soon.

:exactly: :goodpost: Unfortunately I can't see him being announced anytime soon either! :gah: :( :impatient:

I could be wrong but, in my mind, PT1 was about Marty. Doc was a major character, but it was Marty's story.
PT2 has Marty tagging along(And he's very important), but Doc takes a bigger role and is way more important.
I am not dismissing Doc's role in PT1. But he is literally the guy who hands the wind up toy to Marty and sets him off.
But in PT2, he's the guy with all the answers for Marty.
With that thought in mind, i reckon Doc will go up as soon as(Or shortly after), the PT2 car is announced for sure.

I could be wrong but, in my mind, PT1 was about Marty. Doc was a major character, but it was Marty's story.
PT2 has Marty tagging along(And he's very important), but Doc takes a bigger role and is way more important.
I am not dismissing Doc's role in PT1. But he is literally the guy who hands the wind up toy to Marty and sets him off.
But in PT2, he's the guy with all the answers for Marty.
With that thought in mind, i reckon Doc will go up as soon as(Or shortly after), the PT2 car is announced for sure.

You have a point. Part 3 is arguably centered on the Doc.

I know I'm in the minority, but I would seriously buy an HT George McFly.

I could see myself doing that too. Lol

I know I'm in the minority, but I would seriously buy an HT George McFly.

Me too, but ONLY if Doc comes first. I'd have a hard time buying more from the licence if they skip one of the main characters, if not THE main character.

Back