1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****. This brings temptation back a little bit. It was pretty easy to resist when it seemed they had dropped the line at just BTTF I Marty and the Delorean.

It's a huge expense though. And I sold off my BTTF I Marty.

Are there any headsculpt differences for Doc between BTTF1 and BTTF2?

I am curious what is accessories will come with Doc, probably will pretty barebone.

Here's hoping they haven't given him one of their usual blank, lifeless expressions. Lloyd was so incredibly expressive in those movies that it would be a shame if they didn't try to capture at least some of that in their sculpt.

I am glad I skipped the first Marty. Judging from the picture it looks like he doesn't have the stupid confused expression. Doc and Marty likely orders.

I will get this even if that means falling back on my mortgage a month....who needs a roof to sleep under when you can have this...not me!

Here's hoping they haven't given him one of their usual blank, lifeless expressions. Lloyd was so incredibly expressive in those movies that it would be a shame if they didn't try to capture at least some of that in their sculpt.

:exactly: :goodpost:

I am curious what is accessories will come with Doc, probably will pretty barebone.

I love it if he came with an Einstein figure - don't think it will happen tho! Definitely those visor things he wears, not sure what else though.

I will get this even if that means falling back on my mortgage a month....who needs a roof to sleep under when you can have this...not me!

:rotfl

Wonder if he will have the Alt 1985 clothes for Doc , the Future version wasn't that long in the film

And the future Marty JR look can probably easily be swapped into the Alt 1985 Marty look with the BTTF original parts like his sneakers

Considering that prototype Marty was shown with a Dynamic Stand, Hoverboard and Nike Duffel Bag, plus assorted hands,
I would guess Doc will have a few things. Maybe the Sports Almanac w/Bag? Obviously his future glasses and extra hands and watch.

Still wondering if they will do some sort of multipack for this?

Wouldn't it be just typical of HT to show this at SDCC and then not put it up for order for a year and a half? :monkey1 :lol
I hope not. The teaser image is for the reveal at SDCC so hopefully it'll go up soon after or at least by the end of the year. It seems like they're handing SDCC a bit different than they have in the past because a lot of times I seem to remember stuff just showing up and not being teased beforehand. This year they've teased the Back to the Future Part II figures and The Force Awakens Luke so I'm wondering if they're figures that are going up soon. A lot of what's shown at conventions is stuff still needing approval or stuff previously announced.

Considering that prototype Marty was shown with a Dynamic Stand, Hoverboard and Nike Duffel Bag, plus assorted hands,
I would guess Doc will have a few things. Maybe the Sports Almanac w/Bag? Obviously his future glasses and extra hands and watch.

Still wondering if they will do some sort of multipack for this?

I've never gotten one before, but a 2-pack of Doc and Marty is one I would definitely be up for.

And a white radiation suit for Doc would be such an easy thing to make that it would be a real shame if they didn't include one.

I've never gotten one before, but a 2-pack of Doc and Marty is one I would definitely be up for.

And a white radiation suit for Doc would be such an easy thing to make that it would be a real shame if they didn't include one.

That would be good. :pray: He could come with those future newspapers and maybe those binocular things that he uses as well, it will be interesting to see which accessories they do include.

Back