1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he'll come with the radiation suit? Though that means he'll need an older looking headsculpt.

Technically this version appears in the first film too but the radiation suit is more iconic to the first film. Regardless I'm very excited. Day one pre-order for both this and Marty (and maybe the DeLorean).

If I were to get a Part I Doc, that version (radiation suit with the DeLorean remote control) would be the version I'd prefer as well. I suppose this means I'll have to get a BttF II Marty as well. Fine by me as I was going to get him anyway, being that Part II is actually my favorite BttF film. Nice to see Doc will be available to go with him.

As mentioned, between this and the Blitzway Ghostbuster figures, there's a lot I'm looking forward to seeing at SDCC.

I'm excited about this but a little let down too.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Guess we're not getting a Part 1 Doc but it's a Doc Brown figure nonetheless!

13692769_10153656582032344_1765856253077853540_o.jpg

The movie poster theory release is proving TRUE ALL OF IT.

Damn!
Let's hope for an actual preorder for Marty part 2.
Have the custom doc on order but will probably cave on these as well

I think once this Doc n Marty sell like crazy we will have another couple Docs. I prey western n classic, either way Einstein better be included.

This is cool. Another item to look forward to seeing multiple pics of next week from sdcc .

What a relief! Let's hope the likeness is there. On the other hand, damn! Now I have to strongly consider purchasing a HT Delorean (BttF2).

Back