1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Hot toys having Loyds copyrights i'd love love a Uncle fester and Adams family but thats another thread. Hopefully these sell Amazing and encourage others to buy so we can get more DOC'S

I think the ECTO 1 might be only thing keeping from buying a 2nd delorean only can afford 1 damn car payment lol. Also can feel my wallet bank account feel the this next year is going to be damn busy if we get the Falcon ,Reys speeder and a luke landspeeder just a prediction and the ghostbusters line with army of stormtroopers for rogue 1 about to attack us all.:horror:lol

Last edited:
If in this hobby you will learn patience lol.:lol Only other option is spend tons on a custom and wait even longer.:lol Then sit watch it get released the day you get the custom.

Honestly I think we'll see them soon. In the past Hot Toys haven't announced teasers for SDCC reveals that I can remember so I'm thinking these are in production and will go up for pre-order soon. This isn't like other licenses that were teased without promo pictures or shown at a convention with a pending licensor approval tag.

Very true future Martys i bet already boxed up n waiting for us. They love to keep it all stupid secret release it after we all lose hope. It would be nice if this hobby wasnt so area 51 ish.

Honestly I think we'll see them soon. In the past Hot Toys haven't announced teasers for SDCC reveals that I can remember so I'm thinking these are in production and will go up for pre-order soon. This isn't like other licenses that were teased without promo pictures or shown at a convention with a pending licensor approval tag.

2013 and 2014

They had teasers for a bunch of SDCC figures. I remember a few Iron Mans, 66' Robin, Batman and he 60s Batmobile. They were like faded and hid the figure's face just like these.

This is my most wanted figure right now, ahead of my Jason preorder.....

BUT I swear if this do not materialize , I will find every person who posted on this thread and got my hopes up about the release......

AND SHOOT YOU LIKE A DUCK!!!!!!

Oh and sculpted hair, too much possible screw ups with rooted......and PERS! This is one sculpt where HT dead eyes will ruin it.

2013 and 2014

They had teasers for a bunch of SDCC figures. I remember a few Iron Mans, 66' Robin, Batman and he 60s Batmobile. They were like faded and hid the figure's face just like these.
I guess I don't remember that. Sounds like mostly stuff that came out though aside from the Batmobile. I'm really hopeful for the new Marty and Doc. The DeLorean would be awesome too but I'm not sure I'll get one as much as I would love to.

Does anyone else think his pants look lime greenish in the teaser? Maybe it's just my phone.

Back