1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else had the frosted tie any suggestions on fixing it?
20220201_102712.jpg

Don't know if this would help, but here goes. My Jeep used to have a soft-top and the plastic windows would over time haze up. Similar to what I see in your picture. Now, it really did not matter what you used on the windows your were never going to get them like new; wind, rain, sun, etc. I think this might work on the tie since you have none of the factors that contributed to a Jeep's plastic windows hazing up. I can't remember the name of the one I use to use, but I'm sure with a search a similar product is still in the market. Hope that helps a bit.

I was able to get this figure a few weeks ago and it was the entry drug into the "Back to the Future" slippery slope...

Part 2 Marty is impossible to find, at least for a decent price. I ended up picking up Part 1 Marty and Doc and I'm patiently waiting for working discount code at SS to use on the Delorean... :panic:

Hi everybody!
I was not happy with the emergency case. All the dollars has Doc Brown's face on it. The stickers is too yellow. And the handle is not too accurate. So i tried to fix it.

Attachments

• IMG_4022.JPEG
    IMG_4022.JPEG
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4024.JPEG
    IMG_4024.JPEG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • EC inside.png
    EC inside.png
    675.8 KB · Views: 0
The handle is missing the little grooves. I cutted a 28mm long, 3mm wide, 1mm thick ABS plastic. And sanded 7 grooves with a small file.

Attachments

• EC handle.JPG
    EC handle.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4009.JPEG
    IMG_4009.JPEG
    728.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4010.JPEG
    IMG_4010.JPEG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4014.JPEG
    IMG_4014.JPEG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4015.JPEG
    IMG_4015.JPEG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4017.JPEG
    IMG_4017.JPEG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4028.JPEG
    IMG_4028.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I was able to get this figure a few weeks ago and it was the entry drug into the "Back to the Future" slippery slope...

Part 2 Marty is impossible to find, at least for a decent price. I ended up picking up Part 1 Marty and Doc and I'm patiently waiting for working discount code at SS to use on the Delorean... :panic:
Part II Marty is great. Maybe one of the best likenesses of the line if you ask me. One thing that irritates me is how Hot Toys never ponies up for branding. Missing logos like Nike and Mattel are annoying. I’ve considered the decals but they’re kind of a pain to cut and apply.

Part II Marty is great. Maybe one of the best likenesses of the line if you ask me. One thing that irritates me is how Hot Toys never ponies up for branding. Missing logos like Nike and Mattel are annoying. I’ve considered the decals but they’re kind of a pain to cut and apply.

I did pick up the decals for the part 1 figures and part 2 Doc, along with the Delorean. I think it definitely makes a difference, though.

I just hope that Hot Toys revisits part 2 Marty.

Back