1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ht does come through........!

I've been waiting for Doc, and this DeLorean. :yess:

Hopefully when they get him right, they can release a BTTF1 Doc as an exclusive perhaps? :huh

I haven't seen the HT Stan Lee in person..would it stand up to llyod's height as a figure :dunno

Stan Lee is a great figure, but scale wise I am not sure it's big enough. Doc is pretty tall. Although he could just look tall coz M.J. Fox is a (admittedly very cool) hobbit...

Edit: I just googled and Stan Lee is 1.8m tall and Christopher Lloyd is 1.85m. So there is not much in it. Some foot pegs and the body will be fine!

Chris is 6' 1" According to IMDB, so above average height, he should tower over the HT Marty fig. Marty is one of the smallest figs in my HT collection.

Stan Lee is a great figure, but scale wise I am not sure it's big enough. Doc is pretty tall. Although he could just look tall coz M.J. Fox is a (admittedly very cool) hobbit...

Edit: I just googled and Stan Lee is 1.8m tall and Christopher Lloyd is 1.85m. So there is not much in it. Some foot pegs and the body will be fine!

That's what I thought Stan maybe old, but he wasn't a shorty , maybe average height at best

Ankle extenders possibly?

only 2 things bugging me are the boots and socks.....Still at least we are getting a doc right? :)
The Marty sculpt looks like it's reused what happened to the new sculpt? Or am I missing something?:dunno

I've never gotten one before, but a 2-pack of Doc and Marty is one I would definitely be up for.

And a white radiation suit for Doc would be such an easy thing to make that it would be a real shame if they didn't include one.

:goodpost:

A two-pack would be great for me. Didn't get a Marty yet. I really hope it is focused on BTTF1 (or convertible to BTTF1).

I really thought they'd never do a Doc.

Doc, nice.

Still, shows up at SDCC this week . . . goes up for preorder in 2019.

Doc, nice.

Still, shows up at SDCC this week . . . goes up for preorder in 2019.

Sadly Difabio it could also be correct hopefully push these out fast with flying delorean release. How long after Batman returns was shown was it released ?

Big question will he have rooted hair or moveable p.e.rs eyes like i wanted for crazy eyes poses ?

What i think will be included future usa today papers
future binoculars trank gun and almanac not much else sadly i bet besides his future shades.

Maybe he'll come with his alternate 2015 outfit, brown cargo pants and Choo-Choo train shirt, which actually had more screen time. Unlikely, but you never know.

Back