1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're probably right, just noticed it in a thread title after I posted that.

Personally I think DCCU is better. EU means expanded universe in Star Wars terminology - referencing books and so on, not movies.

You're probably right, just noticed it in a thread title after I posted that.

Personally I think DCCU is better. EU means expanded universe in Star Wars terminology - referencing books and so on, not movies.
Yeah, not sure why people call it the DCEU and not DCCU. Think somebody like Snyder or something referred to it as the DCEU and so since then that's what it has been called.

DCCU makes more sense to me but as stupid as it sounds maybe people would accuse them of once again copying Marvels "MCU", which is ridiculous but there's people like that.

I've got used to saying DCEU so it's fine by me. Rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

I would say the 1/4 because this will surely be updated and without the significant issues that the 1/6 ones had.

Why do some places have this and 1/4 joker about $30 cheaper? First time I see this happen for a ht fig.

Why do some places have this and 1/4 joker about $30 cheaper? First time I see this happen for a ht fig.

Retailers are allowed a certain percentage off to get people to buy from their store. They need to sell it above a certain amount though or they risk distributors cutting off business with them.

In the end, its a low-margin business.

And then we NEED Battfleck's. Can you imagine them getting the correct grey tone with the texture of the suit, correct proportion and a great replica cape... would be the greatest 1/4 in anyone's collection!

And then we NEED Battfleck's. Can you imagine them getting the correct grey tone with the texture of the suit, correct proportion and a great replica cape... would be the greatest 1/4 in anyone's collection!

Yes please, that would be one awesome figure! I hope they'd give us Superman and Wonder Woman in 1/4 at the same time though.

Back