1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still say Nolan ruined Batman. TDK trilogy overall isn't what I vision Batman to be. And somehow it's over hyped and became the main stream version of Batman. People think Batman has throat cancer and drives a garbage truck,

So the problem is you, not the film or Nolan's direction.

To me, and many others, the old Batman film's aren't what they envision Batman to be.

I have never been a fan of the tumbler...but i get that it seems like a more realistic approach to what a batmoble would be....it's that flying cocharoach that I can't stand :yuck

So the problem is you, not the film or Nolan's direction.

To me, and many others, the old Batman film's aren't what they envision Batman to be.

It's all about personal choice... where would we be without it!
I can understand CloudN though – I thought the trilogy started brilliantly - BB is as good a Batman origin as you're ever likely to get, and TDK is superb... my problem with Nolan's Batman, started in TDK though, and that is Bruce's desperation to hang up the cowl – after years of travelling the world and training himself he's looking for the first opportunity to give up being Batman – that is not the Batman I know and grew up with... Batman is who Bruce truly is, not a job he yearned to retire from. Add to that, the whole "8 Years" later that TDKR started with... that was just the start of many, many little problems with that film for me!

No no, I think you're confused. The garbage truck is what Batman plows into.

well i like the tumbler, i dont know why you dont like it

Almost a spot on 'real world' adaptation of the dark knight returns tank batmobile.

It's great.

No no I love the Tumbler, I was just playing along with this guy :lol

I still say Nolan ruined Batman. TDK trilogy overall isn't what I vision Batman to be. And somehow it's over hyped and became the main stream version of Batman. People think Batman has throat cancer and drives a garbage truck,

It's all about personal choice... where would we be without it!
I can understand CloudN though – I thought the trilogy started brilliantly - BB is as good a Batman origin as you're ever likely to get, and TDK is superb... my problem with Nolan's Batman, started in TDK though, and that is Bruce's desperation to hang up the cowl – after years of travelling the world and training himself he's looking for the first opportunity to give up being Batman – that is not the Batman I know and grew up with... Batman is who Bruce truly is, not a job he yearned to retire from. Add to that, the whole "8 Years" later that TDKR started with... that was just the start of many, many little problems with that film for me!

:goodpost: That is the part of the trilogy I really hated to and why Batman Begins will always be my favourite Nolan Batman.

Man, you guys have zero sense of humor!

“Garbage truck”, LOL! That was truly funny! I have nothing against the Tumbler, and I get why Nolan did it that way I guess, but now that I think about it, it does look like a garbage truck!

Nothing beats Burton version of the Batmobile, I don’t give a **** when you were born, what your favorite director is, or if you think Snyder is a mad genius.

The 89 Batmobile is the most beautiful vehicle ever, and most importantly, it screams “Batman”.

None of that “realistic” crap does it for me (lol at “realistic and Batman in the same sentence, BTW).

89 will always be my fav, no matter what. But thankful for what Nolan did. I actually took my father in law to see the entire trilogy (he’s not a comic book fan, does not care remotely about superheroes at all) but thought these movies were so well made, that one didn’t need to be a comic geek to appreciate them. That’s HUGE.

Last edited:
1/4 Tumbler when.

55-52228-8ruh7ai-1430155051.jpg

Man, you guys have zero sense of humor!

“Garbage truck”, LOL! That was truly funny! I have nothing against the Tumbler, and I get why Nolan did it that way I guess, but now that I think about it, it does look like a garbage truck!

Nothing beats Burton version of the Batmobile, I don’t give a **** when you were born, what your favorite director is, or if you think Snyder is a mad genius.

The 89 Batmobile is the most beautiful vehicle ever, and most importantly, it screams “Batman”.

Have to agree... the '89 Batmobile just has something about it... looks stunning from every angle!

I personally think it looks like a cheap toy that went the route of vacuum moulding, I don't think anyone would take that coming at you seriously. It suits the films feeling... but as a representation of Batman? Just feels camp and cartoonish, but it comes down to which interpretation of Batman you like. I don't personally like the old ones, I won't say they're bad, I just would never like them and don't feel they're for me.

It's a silly cheap looking design, though, and serves no functional purpose really other than to go super fast... and turn corners badly?

I never cared too much for the 89 Batmobile, but it suits the film well, and is undoubtedly one of the top two most iconic versions, along with the sixties one.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back