Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like me barebones (or is that claw?) copy of Logan got delayed till the end of the month. Just to reiterate though, does anyone know if there are content differences with all these editions?

Yeah, that art on the steel isn't fantastic...but it looks like this is another one of those limited print run steels. Maybe not as limited as Rogue One was, but lot of people on other forums are reporting low numbers.

Last edited:
Now, I could imagine the Rogue One Steelbook and Target Exclusive going for a lot, because it's the only way you can get 3D. Not sure why Logan is going for so much, maybe I should have sold mine I stead of opening it.

Last edited:
Tell me more...I'm up for some drama today. :lol

He stopped by with his girlfriend, he asked a employee to check if they had more, was denied, went to customer service, which I guess didn't pan out. He looked like he was on the verge of tears and wanted to punch something at the same time. He was talking to his g/f, she looked baffled, I guess by his attitude, and I heard him say something like "I told you this would happen". He stormed out ahead of g/f.

He's not going to have a girlfriend for long.

So the Logan Noir version was a nice touch, especially since it was included for free, but Mad Max: Fury Road Black and Chrome Edition looked so much better. It was worth paying for it.

He stopped by with his girlfriend, he asked a employee to check if they had more, was denied, went to customer service, which I guess didn't pan out. He looked like he was on the verge of tears and wanted to punch something at the same time. He was talking to his g/f, she looked baffled, I guess by his attitude, and I heard him say something like "I told you this would happen". He stormed out ahead of g/f.

Nice to know a bluray was more important than the feelings of his gf. Yeesh! I just ordered mine online the night before. I'll go pick it up tomorrow.

Back