Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e3b36e68115223a242135b6317a645b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My 2 year old utterly destroyed my Toy Story box set, so I received the Toy Story 3D box set for my bday, a little disappointed that it didn't include digital HD or regular Blu rays as well. Still, appreciate the replacement, especially since I never mentioned it to my Wife.

ej60qo.jpg

Bought this earlier this week and got it in the mail today. Still the best movie ever made. Ever.

Due to inattention on my part, my preorder of the John Wick 1 and 2 steel books was cancelled. I got the "Action Required" email last week, but I just assumed it was for my preorder of the Beauty and the Beast steel book, as my credit card payment date (which I had already set up) was coincidentally the day the Best Buy was processing orders. Nope, the email was for John Wick 1 and 2. Luckily, I was able to order this morning again for store pick up...fingers crossed that I receive undamaged steels. My streak of undamaged steels ended last week with the purchase of Beauty and the Beast at Best Buy.

Last edited:
Old news now, but I got a dented copy of BatB via store pickup. I had a pretty good streak going with getting mint steels from Best Buy (as well as Target, and Zavvi, too)...Ant-Man, MI: Rogue Nation, Spectre, Star Wars; The Force Awakens, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part. 2, Deadpool, 13 Hours, Star Trek Beyond, Labyrinth, X-Men: Apocalypse, X-Men: Days of Future Past reissue, Suicide Squad, Dr. Strange 3D, Moana 2D, Moana 3D, Rogue One, La La Land, Jack Reacher, Logan, and Logan 4K...the mint steel book streak ended last week with BatB, and this week with John Wick and John Wick: Chapter 2.

5clqa0.jpg

16awlz6.jpg

Still have the Zavvi one on order, and was going to keep that since it has 3D, but the wife and kids wanted to watch it so I opened it up.

It's not a horribly bad dent, but still...

And the John wick steels:

2wc0hgy.jpg

Ding was hidden underneath the in-store pickup sticker.

2wfqtk6.jpg

2j1lu87.jpg

This dent was hidden underneath one of the stickers.

15ea6o1.jpg

They're not egregiously bad...and while there is still some stock available near me, I'd have to go to separate Best Buys to try and pick up new copies of each, and frankly, I'm too lazy to, so I guess I'll live with the dents. I've been told I can smooth out the dents from the inside with a metal spoon if I pop the cover off. I've never attempted this before, but I may give it a try this weekend.

So sorry to see that, Dino!

I wish there were special slips for the 4K discs. With the 3D discs a lot of times you get lenticular covers, but with 4K they've been a bit disappointing. For the price they should go the extra step. :lol

Anyway, got John Wick 2 4K and Lego Batman 4K today.

No worries, Ween. First world problems, amirite?

At least my brand new refrigerator isn't leaking water on the floor. :monkey3

I kid, I kid. :lol

Back