Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1692_zpsywtv6y1j.jpg

IMG_1700_zps8mseo0jz.jpg

I've gotten a lot of Blu-ray's in lately but I thought i'd share the brand new Universal Monster Blu-ray collection Just in time for the new Mummy film this Friday. The Mummy The Complete Legacy Collection Blu-ray Set 2017. Made a review below for anyone interested in picking up it or any of the others. It's highly worth it in my opinion even if you have them on DVD or the Essential Bu-ray collection. Worthy upgrade.

Ryan

Picked up Rick and Morty seasons 1 and 2 :lol. It was about time I gave the series a full watch.

Managed to get a pick up for Beauty and the Beast plus Bambi lenticular. Took a 15 minute break to walk next door to Target and get the digibooks. Man...I should really cut back lol

Getting different versions of the same movie is okay, getting multiple copies of the same version (how many copies of the Suicide Squad steel book did you get?) is loco, ese'. :lol

I'm picking up Beauty and the Beast Steelbook later, but I'd drop it if I knew for sure there was a 3D version coming out.

Forgot to cancel my pick up order for the steel book, as I'll stick with Zavvi's version that has the same artwork and includes the 3D disc, but I may cave and open it up as my kids didn't get to see this in the theaters.

Getting different versions of the same movie is okay, getting multiple copies of the same version (how many copies of the Suicide Squad steel book did you get?) is loco, ese'. :lol
:lol :lol :lol

Perhaps 3 copies may have been excessive. Lol my manager got pissed I went over, sorry homie; but I need me some with digibooks.:lol

Well it's official, I work every Tuesday, so maybe that'll help me out a bit and stop buying everything lol.

Back