Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't preorder right when it goes up, they open and close ordering for some reason, probably so they don't oversell. RE was released today, so you're probably out of luck. We've got a week until Logan gets released, so I'd check everyday. Worse comes to worst you may be able to order for in store pick up the morning it releases (5/23). I'd check online before the store opens, though.

It's really weird because they usually mark them sold out online, then on release day you can order them for store pickup. The RE one has been off for some time. Logan I thought I had ordered but I didn't so I went to preorder and couldn't online or in store. It shows it in store like 80 miles from me. Just seems odd. I guess they aren't holding back for in store anymore.

Zavvi Daredevil Season 2 steel. Some nice embossing.

a4v3ms.jpg

k4h0nb.jpg

ips4th.jpg

3vcdz.jpg

Nope, it's just Season 2 only. Unfortunately, I started getting the steel books of the Netflix series so I have to complete them. It's a beautiful steel, but some could argue that it's silly to spend money on what is already streaming on Netflix.

Still available (less than 400, according to an email I received), about $40 US after conversion:

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/dared...usive-limited-edition-steelbook/11429300.html

The Jessica Jones steel is still available at a discounted price, but the Daredevil Season 1 steel sold out pretty early, IIRC.

Not a bad price and to me I like having physical copies. With streaming sometimes it buffers and picture quality diminishes. I may have to pick it up. I will get the punisher one for sure since I am a huge fan

I just ordered mine. I'm cool with the price. Most of those types of standard blu rays are about 35 bucks.

If you want a Logan steel, I ordered both, Ween; I think I'm passing on them.

I'd like the 4K one please, if I can't order one on release day, which I'm doubting.

XxX: Return of Xander Cage BB steelbook
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter 4K
Underworld: Blood Wars 4K (came with no slip :( )

Nice, I'm not huge on that artwork, but I'll check it out in person and then decide.

Ween, I may grab one today, but I'll be going to the theater later today, and I can stop on by if you decide on wanting the 4k (or if your pick up in store is available).

Picking up Logan (Target Bluray with the book) and The Great Wall tonight. :yess:

I might check Walmart to see if they have different cover art for Logan, since I'm not a fan of Hugh just standing there.

Picking up Logan (Target Bluray with the book) and The Great Wall tonight. :yess:

I might check Walmart to see if they have different cover art for Logan, since I'm not a fan of Hugh just standing there.

They don't, it's just different packaging. The Wal-Mart exclusives have a large sleeve, with a thick case and the cards inside.

I did grab my Digibook, surprised by the quality of the sleeve.

Nice, I'm not huge on that artwork, but I'll check it out in person and then decide.

Ween, I may grab one today, but I'll be going to the theater later today, and I can stop on by if you decide on wanting the 4k (or if your pick up in store is available).

My store doesn't have any so please get me a 4K one if you can please. Thanks!

They don't, it's just different packaging. The Wal-Mart exclusives have a large sleeve, with a thick case and the cards inside.

I did grab my Digibook, surprised by the quality of the sleeve.

Darn. I was hoping we'd get this artwork on one of the releases -

logan-movie-imax-poster-lu-640x960.jpg

Back