Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1665_zps94jijvh5.jpg

That's awesome that both DiFabio and karmazov80 each got one of their quotes printed on that sticker.

j99h89.jpg

Both arrived today, Zavvi Lenticular Big Hero 6 3D (I have the Target steel but Disney didn't release the 3D version domestically :mad:), and Best Buy La La Land steel book.

FINALLY picked up Princess Mononoke on Blu Ray today. My local Costco had it, among a few other Ghibli films.

That's a lot of potential shelf space taken up! So if I can't find the disc I'm looking for, I can blame the studio pushing Alien.

I know it seems like the blu section is shrinking. That much wasted space must be intentional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My three Wonder Woman steels arrived yesterday. Glad I ordered three, one has a spine slash (actually double slash) and one had discs rattling around. I ordered one for my brother, but he has the original release and isn't a steel book collector, so both are going back to Target.

What's up with trying to pre-order steelbooks from Best Buy? I tried for quite awhile to get a steelbook of Resident Evil and could never get one, even store pick up wasn't available anywhere close to me. Same with Logan. :(

What's up with trying to pre-order steelbooks from Best Buy? I tried for quite awhile to get a steelbook of Resident Evil and could never get one, even store pick up wasn't available anywhere close to me. Same with Logan. :(

If you don't preorder right when it goes up, they open and close ordering for some reason, probably so they don't oversell. RE was released today, so you're probably out of luck. We've got a week until Logan gets released, so I'd check everyday. Worse comes to worst you may be able to order for in store pick up the morning it releases (5/23). I'd check online before the store opens, though.

Back