X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not enough olivia munn in the latest trailer for me. hottest super heroine ever?
yhzjy.jpg

really? the ridiculous back and forth between black window and Robert redford, I find to be pretty bad. First she has the upper hand and acts all cool, then he has the upper hand and acts all evil, then it switches back again. All in the matter of minutes. Se conveniently gets rid of the bomb thing that's on her nametag, seems like they didn't know how to write the whole scene.

She zapped herself with her own Widow bracelet thing and shorted out the bomb. I thought it was pretty slick actually.

She electrocuted herself with her own Widow bracelet thing and shorted out the bomb. I thought it was pretty slick actually.

oh she could just short it out? she seemed reeealll worried about it in the beginning.

Yeah that scene got messy but even the movie itself is espionage lite at best, the exposition from Sitwell didn't sit well with me either.

I disagree, I liked the grounded "ripped from today's headlines" aspect of 20 cannons on three helicarriers preparing to simultaneously gun down millions of people from New York City to Washington DC all at once.

I don't have that level of enthusiasm however, it looked decent enough. DP and BvS films were far from classics but enjoyable, assuming this falls into that category a win from my perspective.

I've never seen that in any xmen comic, cartoon, movie or junior novelization of the movie. I'm not sure where youre getting your info. Please to cite.
I'm not sure if you're joking? But issue #1 in 1963 starts out with the original team as youngsters, training to be Mutants. Then, the "All New, All Different" team comes in the '70s, and gets trained to work as a team, then you have Kitty Pryde, then Rogue, then the New Mutants, then Jubilee, then Generation X, then X-Statix, and others since then I'm sure.

Issue #1. . .also has Magneto, who soon thereafter forms the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, then harasses the X-Men over and over, creating mutants in the Savage Land, forming the Acolytes, ruling Genosha, etc. Since he's been represented as a gray, anti-hero type from time to time (as in the movies), he has sometimes joined forces with the X-Men for common causes. He even led the New Mutants once.

ChAIAMfWYAADGE2.jpg:large

xmen%20apocalypse.jpg

I love the suit, but I’m not feeling the visor.

Everyone else looks great. Storm’s suit looks the worst in my opinion, but not bad, the rest look great, especially since this take place in the 80s.

Back