Hello there.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PizzaCake

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Greetings all,

I recently stumbled back into the collecting world after being out of the game for a couple decades...I have always been a big cinephile and love video games, but from a toy standpoint as a kid I was obsessed with Star Wars, GI Joe, Marvel (specifically Cap, X-Men, and Spiderman), Batman, and TMNT. A lot of my original collection was sadly 'lost in transit' during a big move long ago, and I just fell out of it after that. Over the past couple years, Sideshow advertisements for their PF statues and Hot Toys figures gradually drew me in. My wallet really did NOT need a triumphant return to this hobby, particularly with InArt 1/6 figures crashing onto the scene, but here we are.

Currently I am less interested in amassing a comprehensive collection, and instead focusing on obtaining 1 or 2 quality, meaningful representations of characters and properties that have brought me joy. As much as I love Star Wars and Marvel still, I am particularly excited that movies like The Big Lebowski and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly are getting official licensed figures, and I hope we continue to see more of that. Perhaps one day a HT or InArt-level Blues Brothers set...Also keeping my hopes up for new releases of key characters I have missed the boat on in the past, like the T2 T-800 and Indiana Jones.

Happy to have found this community!

Hello :wave and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, PizzaCake!
wavesmile.gif

Greetings all,

I recently stumbled back into the collecting world after being out of the game for a couple decades...I have always been a big cinephile and love video games, but from a toy standpoint as a kid I was obsessed with Star Wars, GI Joe, Marvel (specifically Cap, X-Men, and Spiderman), Batman, and TMNT. A lot of my original collection was sadly 'lost in transit' during a big move long ago, and I just fell out of it after that. Over the past couple years, Sideshow advertisements for their PF statues and Hot Toys figures gradually drew me in. My wallet really did NOT need a triumphant return to this hobby, particularly with InArt 1/6 figures crashing onto the scene, but here we are.

Currently I am less interested in amassing a comprehensive collection, and instead focusing on obtaining 1 or 2 quality, meaningful representations of characters and properties that have brought me joy. As much as I love Star Wars and Marvel still, I am particularly excited that movies like The Big Lebowski and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly are getting official licensed figures, and I hope we continue to see more of that. Perhaps one day a HT or InArt-level Blues Brothers set...Also keeping my hopes up for new releases of key characters I have missed the boat on in the past, like the T2 T-800 and Indiana Jones.

Happy to have found this community!
R.gif
welcome to this community

Back